Main Menu

100 Cheers Zip!

Started by Master Q, January 23, 2012, 11:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

funny most of the people i voted for on the personality of the year awards thread have bad cheer boo ratios....

what does that say about my taste in FF members...

I stand by my votes cheer / boo a bit of a toss but well done to all the people who have cheers and boo's it means your doing something in the site and thats got to be a good thing whether it gets a cheer or a boo.

Justin Bieber

I voted for you cw in the personality of the year :D lol

Justin Bieber

Quote from: McRooster on March 28, 2012, 12:11:14 AM
Quote from: Hellopplz on March 24, 2012, 01:28:14 AM
Quote from: whatlez on March 23, 2012, 10:38:53 PM
HP, haters gonna hate.
Quote from: Ziplock on March 23, 2012, 10:00:48 PM
that's because you're a shower cow hp.

gotta love the filter :P
Of course they will :P. Except when people Boo me, I'd like to think there's a little love in there ;).
I hope m0nty is not paying you moderators by the hour HP  ;)

You and Hawk might be a bit light in the pocket lately, whereas ossie seems to be taking the double shift.
Have had some assignments recently which I had to study for so can't really do much on FF :(. After Monday though, should have more free time seeing as nothing major due for a while after that 8). Ossie been doing a phenomenal job picking up the slack, which he deserves many more cheers for :-[.

Colliwobblers

cheers matter little , He has my vote and leads the voting for the personality of the year, think that sums up his worth and value around here nicely

Not to mention the leagues and comps he is looking after I don't think anyone can fail to rate Ossie around here.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Colliwobblers on March 28, 2012, 08:01:43 PM
cheers matter little , He has my vote and leads the voting for the personality of the year, think that sums up his worth and value around here nicely

Not to mention the leagues and comps he is looking after I don't think anyone can fail to rate Ossie around here.
Haha, he should be further infront in there seeing how little I've contributed this season :o. I'd be shocked if anybody comes close to him this year in polling!

Colliwobblers

don't talk yourself down your 2nd :) good reasons for that too, you guys do a great job - end of story!

Justin Bieber

Whatlez I think has most boos ;D

CrowsFan

Cic has 276 so no you don't ;)

Justin Bieber

Damn help me out haha lol.

Ziplock

Quote from: Hellopplz on March 28, 2012, 08:04:54 PM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on March 28, 2012, 08:01:43 PM

Haha, he should be further infront in there seeing how little I've contributed this season :o. I'd be shocked if anybody comes close to him this year in polling!
systems rigged. I'm awesome and only have like 5 votes :P

meow meow

This will get me at least one cheer. The dudes on Superfooty always reply to my stupid questions like "lamb cutlets vs Ravioli for dinner?" and now they are even putting up with my abuse.

Master Q

PowerBug

Time to change the title Zip, i just gave you your 200th cheer. :D

Justin Bieber

Colliwobblers

and zip 200 cheers, nice work m8.

Well Whatlez I think you are maybe the MOST active member on the site lately so meh boo smoo who cares your level of activity is admirable.

Not taking anything away from the guys who post very little but make it count when they do, it's just nice to always have a few "unread posts" each day  ;)