Main Menu

Supercoach League

Started by nichsa673, January 23, 2012, 05:43:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nichsa673

So far two teams. More pending. if intersted, leave details and will add you.
Sammy's Slogger's
Colliwobbles.
FisherSaints
Peter
Miffysp
Bowyanger
Swallow12
Cazaly's Cougars
mosssssssssy
Puprple 77
Ringo Stars
Ziplock
auscoyote
Fletch74
Swallow12
Deca's Hawks
Bazzas Bozos
slammin sammies
Grimace

Here is the code everyone -  578827

FisherSaints

What are the expectations. I didn't do to well but I went on holidays, I would love to be in it if possible. Was 40,000 about

nichsa673

What was your average when you weren't on holidays.

FisherSaints

Not sure, must have been about 2,000 but I didn't have knowledge or FanFooty, you don't have to put me in if you don't think I'm good enough

Peter

Like to join a league that has members that don't give up - had two leagues last season. Finished in to 10,000. McBasketball if there is room

miffysp

Miffchester United would love to be part of it

bowyanger

Quote from: Peter on January 23, 2012, 06:13:15 PM
Like to join a league that has members that don't give up - had two leagues last season. Finished in to 10,000. McBasketball if there is room
+1

Happens all the time.

I was in 3 FF leagues last year, coaches get these hair brained ideas, talk themselves up majorly around rd 13 or so....never hear from them again as they crash and burn for the last 6 rounds and are scoring around 1800 whilst a max of 5 coaches are pumping out 2300+ every week...when it needs to happen...at the business end....

Its not how yer start....

Swallow12

Interested, and there will still quite a few decent leagues from here last year, I was in one last year where I finished 1816th but there were at least ten teams that averaged within 50 of me, so every week was a great match up..

Cazalys Cougars

The 22 and a Half Men would be pleased to be aboard! Had my best season last year finishing 704th overall.

Cheers,

Dan ;D ;D ;D

mossssssy

Im looking for another league, finished in the top 10,000 last year but was only my second year. Looking for top 1000 this year   :D

Colliwobblers

Hi count me in bud thanks for invite

bowyanger

Thanks for the invite.

Im very keen to see how the wobbler man goes.

I like his work

God help him if I beat him though!!!! :P

Purple 77

nichsa673

Ringo

I will join as well especially a league where they fight to the end.  Ringos Stars will be my Team.