Would Conca be a better option than Shaw?!?!?

Started by mdub, January 23, 2012, 05:34:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capper

Quote from: Doyle on February 17, 2012, 11:12:36 PM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on January 23, 2012, 10:45:59 PM
be as mad at Shaw as you like and be as optimistic on conca as you like, fact is saw will outscore him by minimum 10, because i have conca as a keeper 7th defender and expect 80-90 out of him, Shaw should average 95. upgrade target for me if he behaves.

7th defender?! Only 2 rookies??

Thats a heavy def

fertalong

Jukes

Wow Conca as 7th defender, He'd be 5th in my team, yesterday he'd have been 4th! Back rookies are plentiful and should get quite a few.

Scrads

I think he means in his final team, not his initial team...

Windigo

SydneyRox

conca could be out for the first five rounds if you believe the papers today

chatters24

Quote from: SydneyRox on February 18, 2012, 03:32:04 PM
conca could be out for the first five rounds if you believe the papers today

What did he do??

Kuruki

That really stuffs my team up having Conca out if it's true. Back to the drawing board.

SydneyRox

did look like a lot, but they are talking somewhere between 2 and 4 now.

elephants

Ugh, Conca was out of my team as soon as I saw the incident. Absolutely zero malice or intent in it (even Adams said it was accidental!) but the tribunal will probably destroy him....

Capper

Quote from: elephants on February 18, 2012, 06:18:21 PM
Ugh, Conca was out of my team as soon as I saw the incident. Absolutely zero malice or intent in it (even Adams said it was accidental!) but the tribunal will probably destroy him....

yeh doesnt look good for him

fertalong

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/129239/default.aspx

According to the AFL website, he is going to get 3 games, but looks like 2 of those include NAB cub matches, so he'll only miss R1. Still a viable option.

mezzoculo

Quote from: fertalong on February 20, 2012, 05:07:54 PM
According to the AFL website, he is going to get 3 games, but looks like 2 of those include NAB cub matches, so he'll only miss R1. Still a viable option.

This is the para from that article:
"If he accepts the offer, he will be able to play in round one of the home and away season, but if the 19-year-old fights the rough conduct charge at the tribunal and loses he faces a four-week ban. "

SydneyRox

Quote from: fertalong on February 20, 2012, 05:07:54 PM
http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/129239/default.aspx

Did you read the article? He has been offered 3 games, reduced to 2 if he pleads early which means he will PLAY round 1 of the normal season?