Would Conca be a better option than Shaw?!?!?

Started by mdub, January 23, 2012, 05:34:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mdub

Thinking about shaw on his past seasons he hasnt made the brightesst decisions. So could it be a unique option to go with conca, as he is has good chances of playing in the midfield.

Cicjose

im expecting people to take a serious look at all the richmond backmen this year

there are some gems in there its just about picking the right ones

Kuruki

It kinda depends on your team structure and what you will do with that extra money if you went Conca. Shaw will score more no doubt about it and he will be a keeper. Im hoping Conca will score well enough to be my 7th back keeper.
You dont want to miss the boat on Conca, so maybe sitting back and watching Shaw as an upgrade target might be a better option.

sliced ham

yeah i dunno about conca if your not hoping for him to be a keeper then he is just an expensive cash cow and personally i would rather go the rookie and there are plenty of them

Cruiseon

As an aside Head to Head in a dark angry alley, who'd walk out the victor between those two?

picker_man

Quote from: Cruiseon on January 23, 2012, 07:06:00 PM

As an aside Head to Head in a dark angry alley, who'd walk out the victor between those two?
Ill put 10bucks on shaw :P

sliced ham

hmm i feel like shaw has the experience, hes done some dodgy shower in his day, cant imagine what he hasnt been caught for. but i feel conca has youth on his side. conca has the height advantage but shaw the weight. all in all i would be putting my money on shaw.

Kuruki

Quote from: sliced ham on January 23, 2012, 07:43:25 PM

hmm i feel like shaw has the experience, hes done some dodgy shower in his day, cant imagine what he hasnt been caught for. but i feel conca has youth on his side. conca has the height advantage but shaw the weight. all in all i would be putting my money on shaw.

Id put mine on Conca. You can guarantee someone from DT will walk past and say "Oh shyt thats the spuddy flower Shaw that shafted me last year" they will crack him over the head with a bottle and Conca will win.

Cicjose

Quote from: Kuruki on January 23, 2012, 07:49:46 PM
Quote from: sliced ham on January 23, 2012, 07:43:25 PM

Id put mine on Conca. You can guarantee someone from DT will walk past and say "Oh shyt thats the spuddy flower that shafted me last year" they will crack him over the head with a bottle and Conca will win.

haha gold 8)

Windigo

Not getting Shaw full stop.

Only 2 Pies I'll be considering are Swan & Beams/Cloke.

Football Factory

Quote from: picker_man on January 23, 2012, 07:42:07 PM

Ill put 10bucks on shaw :P
+ 1  ;D

Colliwobblers

be as mad at Shaw as you like and be as optimistic on conca as you like, fact is saw will outscore him by minimum 10, because i have conca as a keeper 7th defender and expect 80-90 out of him, Shaw should average 95. upgrade target for me if he behaves.

picker_man

i was about to have a big rant about y all the hype around conca, he cant ave anywere 90 ect ect but just did a bit of research and at 270k i think he's now a good a risk as any even though unproven, yet to hit the 100 in any game and coming into his 2nd yr thers quite a bit of upside to the guy. dont know if ill pick him but wont have my rant about him :-X haha

Ziplock

GoldDigger

A rare bird, the good second year investment.