Who Will Be The Most Picked Ruck Option?

Started by Windigo, January 23, 2012, 05:06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who Do We Think?

Cox
5 (9.6%)
Leunberger
20 (38.5%)
Mumford
11 (21.2%)
Jacobs
1 (1.9%)
Sandilands
11 (21.2%)
Goldstein
1 (1.9%)
McEvoy
1 (1.9%)
Other?
2 (3.8%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Windigo

I just read the DT talk article about the rucks. Quite interesting really.

http://dreamteamtalk.com/2012/01/22/rucking-punt/

Keep in my mind that just vote for who you think will be the most picked ruck for the NUMBER ONE SPOT.

I've left out rookies for this poll.  ;)

'Other' being the likes of Maric, Smith, Hudson, Nat etc.

AndrewY

I think the Big Burger is nicely priced in the ruck list. Just how many more pts will the dearer ruckman score this year?

Kuruki

Quote from: AndrewY on January 23, 2012, 05:20:47 PM
I think the Big Burger is nicely priced in the ruck list. Just how many more pts will the dearer ruckman score this year?

Cox is going to destroy those who dont have him early. I can see a repeat of last year with some massive scores in the first half and then slowing down. i reckon he is almost worth a trade slecting him for the first half of the season and then as soon as he looks tired, even if his score dont drop drastically ill get him out before it does.

CuStArDaRm

i reckon the big O will be most picked player full stop.

dmac07

Big o and giles will be the most picked. But out of the premiums probably luenberger, even though i wont be picking him lol.

picker_man

whats even one's thoughts on berger i had him looked but for some reason im going off him
it'll either be berger/jacobs and mumford ;D

sliced ham

Quote from: picker_man on January 23, 2012, 07:37:56 PM
whats even one's thoughts on berger i had him looked but for some reason im going off him

haha i was the same he was locked in my team but the more i thought about it the more i didnt want him, might have something to do with all that tall timber up there or that every man woman and child seems to be having him as #1 and i thought i might be different.

Windigo

I think I might go premium then a cheaper 2nd ruck. Dunno who though.  :P

picker_man

Quote from: sliced ham on January 23, 2012, 07:47:00 PM
Quote from: picker_man on January 23, 2012, 07:37:56 PM

haha i was the same he was locked in my team but the more i thought about it the more i didnt want him, might have something to do with all that tall timber up there or that every man woman and child seems to be having him as #1 and i thought i might be different.
yeah spot on, y take hudson if you wont play him and you want to get games into longer asap one of those 2 points could hinder his scoring a lil, dam im talkin myself out of him he was my 1st lock this yr

Football Factory

I went big Leuey he seems pretty durable and i dont think Hudsons arrival will hurt him much after losing M.Clark. Cant see Longer doing much in his first season.

Master Q

The Burger. No.2 will be Giles, no doubt.

Holz

among ff memebers im pretty sure it will be burger but for the whole comp it will very likely be cox or sandi

Master Q

Quote from: Holzman on January 23, 2012, 11:26:51 PM
among ff memebers im pretty sure it will be burger but for the whole comp it will very likely be cox or sandi
I reckon a lot of people aren't looking at them this year.

Colliwobblers

i voted burger, i predict a late swing towards cox tho, he isnt popular due to price but as teams get cemented and cash is staring coaches in the face the big cox could move in to replace whoever coaches initially had, in the same way swan may make his way into the teams of the many many coaches that initially wont start him due to his price.

we all love the security of starting the best players, for me no -cox yes-swan. sandi burger or a mummy burger for me atm....

WEEEagles

I voted Mummy. Lots of talk about him late last season which should be remembered as final cuts are made. Think I'll put Cox alongside him as I'm skeptical of Sandi's durability and avoiding the Leuy bandwagon. Set and forget.