Started by Ago97, January 23, 2012, 03:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which one will go better in 2012???

Broughton
Scotland
Heppel

Ago97

I am currently not sure who will do better this yer,

Scotland carved up last year but he is very old and this could mean that he will not score as good,

Broughton had a bad last year until the end of the year and reports of him moving into a midfield role could mean big boosts in his scores

And Heppel was the rising star and is set to have another stellar year in the Essendon backline

So who do you think will go better???

Cheers for the replies :)

R.Griffen

Colliwobblers

scotland for me, old pffft he is gun and will be the top 3 scores again this year, broughton wont be in the middle this season, not much anyway, heppell will rip it up YES but wont outscore scotland.

Master Q

Scotland but I'd take Heppell as well.

Ago97

Quote from: Master Q on January 23, 2012, 11:36:41 PM

Well then would you go Heppel over Enright???

Windigo

Scotland above all....! Well out of the 3 you have stated.  :P

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Ago97 on January 24, 2012, 12:35:54 PM

I have heppell over everyone except goddard and delidio, and i rate shaw and scotland higher but cant have them all. I think 2 of scotland (probably not due to cost), delidio, goddard, shaw.

Then the 3rd and 4th premiums.....

I would have had enright in the first 2 picks group last year but not sure on him this year. so he goes in teh 2nd 2 picks for me with the likes of heppell suckling broughton adcock birchall carrots ect ect ect.

Then there is the mid pricer if you take one in grimes waters grima conca lake ect ect ect.

And as for heppell over enright? heppell for me given the cost youth fitness and lack of injury risk.

Adamant

Quote from: Colliwobblers on January 24, 2012, 09:44:55 PM
Quote from: Ago97 on January 24, 2012, 12:35:54 PM

I have heppell over everyone except goddard and delidio, and i rate shaw and scotland higher but cant have them all. I think 2 of scotland (probably not due to cost), delidio, goddard, shaw.

Then the 3rd and 4th premiums.....

I would have had enright in the first 2 picks group last year but not sure on him this year. so he goes in teh 2nd 2 picks for me with the likes of heppell suckling broughton adcock birchall carrots ect ect ect.

Then there is the mid pricer if you take one in grimes waters grima conca lake ect ect ect.

And as for heppell over enright? heppell for me given the cost youth fitness and lack of injury risk.
+1 well said CW

Ago97

Cheers wobblers, Heppel over Enright it is