adams or robinson ??

Started by egosbar, January 22, 2012, 06:37:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

egosbar

robinson is tough as buggery i like that , will and can play through injury

adams i cant say i really have taken much notice but the signs are there that he could breakout

both options are obviously in the forward line

i have martin,fyfe,beams,brown and christenson already so other options bar them with a reason would be appreciated

DT-SC

for your case.. robinson.. im thinking of going adams in my team as i already have buddy and dusty out in r.13

chaosAD

egosbar

ShaynoB

Robinson any day of the week. Doesnt really effect you either one you chose in the way of when the byes occur.

picker_man

Quote from: ShaynoB on January 23, 2012, 01:03:29 AM
Robinson any day of the week. Doesnt really effect you either one you chose in the way of when the byes occur.
ah yeah it does leigh is rd 11 and robo is rd 13

ShaynoB

Quote from: picker_man on January 23, 2012, 01:10:39 AM
Quote from: ShaynoB on January 23, 2012, 01:03:29 AM
ah yeah it does leigh is rd 11 and robo is rd 13

yes i know that. what i meant was when adams has a bye there is only 1 other (Brown) FWD with the same bye that round. when Robinson has his, Martin is the only other FWD out.

so therefore it DOESNT really matter as there will only b 2 FWDS out of each of those bye rounds

picker_man

sorry didnt read it like that 8)
guess your not a hawks fan franklin, lewis

Colliwobblers

yeah it doesnt matter which one bye wise, but i would go robbo for security and adams for potential scoring gain. not being a gambling man i would go robbo if you can afford him

picker_man

Quote from: Colliwobblers on January 23, 2012, 01:28:27 AM
yeah it doesnt matter which one bye wise, but i would go robbo for security and adams for potential scoring gain. not being a gambling man i would go robbo if you can afford him
+1

WEEEagles

Although I admire Robbo' s fearless/careless game style, I fear it could cost him. Firstly there's the J.Brown type injuries through 'courageous' acts and the risk of suspension as players are increasingly made accountable for collateral damage to players. I haven't researched his scores from last year I remember large weekly fluctuations keeping him out of my side. Things could change this year but other similarly priced fwds appeal more.

Swallow12

Adams is primed for a breakout year, Robo is a gun but too inconsistent

Cicjose

Windigo

Rob_Dog is all about the tough stuff. A 100+ average is just about assured. It's just that he may may not fit everyone structure.  :'(