My team :)

Started by Stoodley22, January 21, 2012, 09:02:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stoodley22

DEF: B. Goddard, C. Enright, B. Deledio, H. Shaw, S. Docherty, M. Buntine, M. Clarke (B. Ellis, W. Sierakowski)
MID: S. Pendlebury, M. Murphy, G. Ablett jnr, L. Hayes, P. Chapman, D. Tyson (H. Crozier, E. Kavanagh)
RUC: B. McEvoy, H. McIntosh (J. Giles, O. Stephenson)
FWD: L. Franklin, D. Martin, S. Sidebottom, A. Goodes, T. Walsh, A. Saad, D. Zorko (S. Kerridge, S. Rowe)
CASH LEFT: $27,300

hey guys, my first real team ive tried to make, just wanted to get some tips and see what you guys think, thanks

AndrewY

Mate this is a very solid team if the new guys get a game as hoped. Nice work.

Stoodley22

cheers mate :) there is one change to that team though, i took out crozier and put in tom mitchell

Colliwobblers

make sure docherty is fit and recovered from surgery.
buntine overpriced for a rook, either he is a keeper or you can do better with a cheap rook as a cash cow and save $70k
same for tyson
goodes is always better in last half of the season should start someone else and have goodes as one of your mid season upgrade targets.

Yeah but very solid side nice job.

popedelio

Great side, pretty much all of cw comments are valid
though i reckon this "Goodes is better in the second half of the year" is nonsense, i had goodes at the start of last year and he was just a superstar, plane and simple.
Though don't know about having chappy up in the middle, your losing a lot of value by not having any potential gun rookies in your midfield, your better of having chappy down forward and then picking up a midfield rookie

Colliwobblers

Quote from: popedelio on January 22, 2012, 06:49:45 PM
Great side, pretty much all of cw comments are valid
though i reckon this "Goodes is better in the second half of the year" is nonsense, i had goodes at the start of last year and he was just a superstar, plane and simple.
Though don't know about having chappy up in the middle, your losing a lot of value by not having any potential gun rookies in your midfield, your better of having chappy down forward and then picking up a midfield rookie

+1 chappy up front for sure

and stats don't lie on goodes my friend :) not that it will kill you to have him from the start but stats don't lie  8)