Really unique team, will it work though?

Started by DCAK, January 21, 2012, 03:18:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

valkorum

Hasnt Brent Staker got a knee injury and be out for the whole season?

Speculator

I don't quite get it. If you wanted an ultra unique team surely you should replace Riwoldt, Lake and Didak. This could be quite an interesting exercise if you had chosen some decent uniques rather than the retards you have. You should start again and try to pick a unique team that may actually compete against a proper team.

Hippo

Quote from: Speculator on January 24, 2012, 02:16:13 PM
I don't quite get it. If you wanted an ultra unique team surely you should replace Riwoldt, Lake and Didak. This could be quite an interesting exercise if you had chosen some decent uniques rather than the retards you have. You should start again and try to pick a unique team that may actually compete against a proper team.
I gave it a crack

TEAM NAME: unique

DEF: S. Fisher, B. Houli, C. Yarran, P. Duffield, C. Garland, N. Grima, B. Ellis (L. Spurr, L. Brown)
MID: C. Judd, S. Thompson, L. Montagna, J. Bolton, L. Shuey, K. Stevens (D. Shiel, J. McDonald)
RUC: M. Kreuzer, J. Sellar (J. Giles, O. Stephenson)
FWD: P. Chapman, B. Harvey, M. LeCras, H. Ballantyne, A. Fasolo, M. Bate, D. Zorko (S. Rowe, M. Panos)

CASH LEFT: $8,100

DCAK

Spirios & Jaycav, thanks guys, you seem to be the only ones that "get it". Now I would pick the entire St. Kilda team, but I don't think I'd be a real chance at the overall win that way. With that in mind I've upped the scoring power of my fwd line, Floau out, Varcoe in, got a good feeling about that lad!

DCAK

So, here it is, the lastest incarnation of my mongy wonder team.  I was thinking, there's only 1 thing that beats 4 underperforming/overpriced ruckmen and that's having 5 underperforming/overpriced ruckmen! Enter Roughy and Scott Lycett, how good was that 1 game Lycett played last year? Well it was so good he went to $265k this year. I hope he gets at least 70 points in his 1 game this year.

Window Lickers FC Fanplanner squad in the Super Coach competition coached by DCAK. Salary cap left: $76,400.

Sam Gilbert, Andy Otten, Lindsay Gilbee, Richard Tambling, Nick Suban, Brian Lake, Courtenay Dempsey
Kelvin Moore, Gavin Urquhart

Daniel Wells, Domenic Cassisi, Kane Cornes, Cameron Bruce, Brock McLean (vc), Brent Prismall
Alan Didak, Jaeger O'Meara

Jarryd Roughead, Jonathon Griffin
Max Gawn, Majak Daw

Nick Riewoldt (c), Travis Varcoe, Chad Cornes, Justin Koschitzke, Brent Staker, Scott Lycett, Nathan Krakouer
Jonathan Patton, Scott Gumbleton

Footnote: Nice to see Andy Otten repay my faith even before the season starts, way to go Andy!

Hippo

O I get you little one but just didn't find you funny

But by all means keep cracking yourself up, I reckon if you change this team another time you might get some too wee themselves in hysteria

DCAK

Quote from: Hippo on January 24, 2012, 11:35:32 PM

But by all means keep cracking yourself up, I reckon if you change this team another time you might get some too wee themselves in hysteria

Some too wee?

As in you wee'd a bit and maybe someone else did too? Cool!  :o

jaycav

I Love this thread

It shows the naivety of people and the fact so little have a sense of humour

Keep up the good work DCAK

The only thing is i think Majak Daw is a little unfairly there, could be next nic nac

DT Gun

Sorry about not picking up on it being a 'joke'

Jokes are normally funny, this isnt funny at all, thats where i was confused.

The fact jaycav thinks its the funniest thing he has ever seen is worrying

alexross

Would love to see K. Hunt in there. Apparently he has cut down a bit and could spend some time in the midfield.
He could be a human wrecking ball

Hippo

Quote from: jaycav on January 25, 2012, 11:16:14 AM
I Love this thread

It shows the naivety of people and the fact so little have a sense of humour

Keep up the good work DCAK

The only thing is i think Majak Daw is a little unfairly there, could be next nic nac
So the ones that don't think this is funny are simplistic, is that what your saying, see i would say its the opposite.

schools back next week yeah!? bet you are looking forward to stepping up to secondary

FTW if i wanted a laugh i would watch a movie or hang out with some mates and have a beer, i certainly would not come on rate my team to crack myself up.

DCAK

Ringo

In the light of the latest Karmicheal Hunt news article you definitely need him in the midfield.

DCAK

Once again you're right Ringo, the minute FF make KHunt a MID I'm signing him up, in this team that is.