Club By Club Rookie Listed Players

Started by Colliwobblers, January 20, 2012, 11:43:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Windigo on January 24, 2012, 09:20:33 PM
When do they elevate the rookies?

i THINK, the only time they can do it is between end of season and rookie draft. They promote them, or keep them on the list for 2nd year (2 years max) with the players permission. OR they free the player off the list and into the draft.

Apart from temporarily premoting for the LTI and  veteran situations during the season.

Windigo

mezzoculo

Quote from: SydneyRox on January 24, 2012, 04:38:15 PM
In my esteemed opinion the two most likely at Sydney to be upgraded will be Campbell Heath and Dylan McNeil.
Anyone got any info on Heath? He's a deliciously priced defender with a few years (and injuries unfortunately) under his belt.

SydneyRox

He hasnt played in the NAB, so I dont think he will be getting elevated. The Swans do have a spot now due to Alex Brown going onto the long term injury list. Cunnington is probably the best bet for elevation after his NAB form, but Horse talked him right down on the weekend when someone asked.

http://www.sydneyswans.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/7106/newsid/130452/default.aspx

mezzoculo

Thanks Rox. Gues he'll just have to sit on my watchlist then.

LinSane

is Tom Campbell a chance after his performance yesterday?

Capper

Quote from: SydneyRox on March 12, 2012, 02:48:32 PM
He hasnt played in the NAB, so I dont think he will be getting elevated. The Swans do have a spot now due to Alex Brown going onto the long term injury list. Cunnington is probably the best bet for elevation after his NAB form, but Horse talked him right down on the weekend when someone asked.

http://www.sydneyswans.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/7106/newsid/130452/default.aspx
agree he or Freddie will probably get elevated but dont see them cracking the side till next year

Justin Bieber

mezzoculo

According to a tweet from Jason Phelan from the AFL, Curnow and Tuohy have been elevated by the Blues.