0 (0%)
Priddis, Matt
0 (0%)
Barlow
6 (26.1%)

Total Members Voted: 1

lordy9

Purple 77

I picked Selwood. Pendles is the best choice, but selwood is like a 100k cheaper and he still will score insanely well

Windigo

Redden!  :)

But no one will get him so go generic and get Selwood.

Just looked at his price....Bit pricey seeing as you have 3 other premos. If Selwood is cheaper, get him.

Grazz

Without knowing your full team and your plans and structures seeing as you have Swan already i went Selwood.

lordy9

TEAM NAME: whats a dream team?
DEF: H. Scotland, B. Goddard, H. Shaw, B. Deledio, M. Clarke, T. Mohr, L. Spurr (S. Morris, J. Hombsch)
MID: D. Swan, G. Ablett jnr, M. Murphy, J. Selwood, D. Shiel, A. Treloar (D. Zorko, T. Mitchell)
RUC: A. Sandilands, M. Leuenberger (J. Giles, O. Stephenson)
FWD: L. Franklin, N. Fyfe, D. Martin, S. Sidebottom, D. Pfeiffer, J. Cameron, B. Smedts (M. Panos, S. Rowe)
CASH LEFT: $146,500

thats my team!!!

Windigo

Is that the Smedts from Geelong? You sure he'll get game time?

lordy9

im not sure mate but i can easliy change the rookies around!

Windigo

Quote from: lordy9 on January 20, 2012, 09:07:52 PM
im not sure mate but i can easliy change the rookies around!

But of course.....Panos on the senior list now yeah?

lordy9

want are u trying to say about panos

Windigo

Quote from: lordy9 on January 20, 2012, 09:19:50 PM
want are u trying to say about panos

Nothing really. Just didn't know if his was on the senior list. I googled it.  :P

Grazz

Quote from: lordy9 on January 20, 2012, 09:03:44 PM
TEAM NAME: whats a dream team?
DEF: H. Scotland, B. Goddard, H. Shaw, B. Deledio, M. Clarke, T. Mohr, L. Spurr (S. Morris, J. Hombsch)
MID: D. Swan, G. Ablett jnr, M. Murphy, J. Selwood, D. Shiel, A. Treloar (D. Zorko, T. Mitchell)
RUC: A. Sandilands, M. Leuenberger (J. Giles, O. Stephenson)
FWD: L. Franklin, N. Fyfe, D. Martin, S. Sidebottom, D. Pfeiffer, J. Cameron, B. Smedts (M. Panos, S. Rowe)
CASH LEFT: $146,500

thats my team!!!

Ok id probably stay with Selwood and look to upgrade to Pendles after the Pies Major bye, but you could go with Thomo or Rocky
but i think Selly is the pick of the litter. I to would offload Smedts shift Treloar to the forward line and try to squeeze in Barlow in your mids. Not a bad side.

lordy9

Grazz

No probs. Got plenty of time to rejig your rookies with the Nab cup and the 2 minor round games before we fire up so structure and plans can be finalised then.

elephants

Rocky for the byes but Pendles for the points.

Colliwobblers

not about who is best you asked who should you have, well everyone else will have barlow and he will be a keeper and he is 100K cheaper than a premium keeper but will score like one, so if you dont have him you lose, it has to be barlow from the start and teh others as upgrade targets.