Main Menu

Neverending Footy Match

Started by Zombie2.5, January 19, 2012, 11:55:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DazBurg

and dbesides those fans at the ground the rest of Australia couldn't give a toss about the result

bomberboy0618

Everyone then realised that Andy D was the devil and had caused all the bombings (which were real)

c4v3m4n

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on January 20, 2012, 11:59:37 AM
But Cjcose was balmed for it because he was a shocking boo to cheer ration and CJ was locked up in jail for 100 years

The FARK was ordered back to school after the Government saw this previous statement.  :P

Master Q

Dyl then bombed Parliament house, because he is sick of school  :-X

The F.A.R.K.

But then he learnt how to type and modified his previous statement so it made sense

c4v3m4n

Quote from: Master Q on January 20, 2012, 12:05:28 PM
Dyl then bombed Parliament house, because he is sick of school  :-X

And his virtual army of FF accounts grows to 5700.

The F.A.R.K.

And they joined forces with Miss Pies army of accounts and North Korea and planned to take over the world

Master Q

But Chris Judd appeared and bombed the world. But he is immortal. So everyone who has Chris Judd blood in them stayed a live. These people are Momma Judd, Papa Judd, Judd himself, Rebecca, Oscar and Q.

The F.A.R.K.

But the FARK was hiding in a bomb shelter and survived. It was then up to him to re-populate the world with rebbecca twigley

Master Q

But when Fark left the bomb shelter Q jumped on him and choked him to death.

The F.A.R.K.

But because Q is weak FARK threw him to the ground and stepped on his throat until blood sprayed out of his mouth. Then FARK marched off with his hitler moustache to penetrate a twig..ley

Master Q

Quote from: Master Q on January 20, 2012, 12:14:42 PM
I choked you to death. Seriously, read my post  ::)

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: Master Q on January 20, 2012, 12:17:12 PM
Quote from: Master Q on January 20, 2012, 12:14:42 PM
I choked you to death. Seriously, read my post  ::)

okay

well how about this

when Q thought FARK was dead he walked away to claim his prize (rebecca twigley) but FARK is good at pretending he is dead and can hold his breath for a long time so then he got up, picked up an axe and chopped q into 134 peices which he than ate for added protein because food was low on earth as it had all been blown up. After FARK had a fap in his bomb shelter he then went to claim what was rightfully his, rebecca twigley

PowerBug

And Jolly leaps over Jacobs in the first ruck duel of the match.

Master Q

But Fark felt sick and vomited Q back up, but couldn't get all the 134 pieces out and suffocated with Q stuck in his neck. Rebacca Twigley had to settle for Judd.