Thoughts on Izzy Falou?????

Started by ScoreGasm, January 19, 2012, 11:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScoreGasm

Just wanted to see what everyones thoughts on Izzy Folau were? Is he worth picking up as say a 4th or 5th forward?

Danger888

probably not. there are alot of better rooks to chose from
treloar , cameron , saad , kerridge , zorko , walsh etc....

jamster

Is he worth picking up as say a 4th or 5th midfielder in my DT forward line?. 
what the?
LOL 8)

kilbluff1985

Is it just me or did the end of that make no sense?

As a forward i think his worth having cause he will get games even if he only averages 50 or 60 he should play 3/4 of the games his had more time to prepare then Hunt and he is a forward so should score better.

boschie12

see how he goes in the nab cup, that will tell u, if its worth picking him.

Hawka

hmmm
Well we all no Hunts scores last year but he will play up forward id guess and take some marks so he may have more value then hunt if u add goals
im not looking at him but wouldnt be the worst pick

upthemaidens

pros- will get alot of early games.  (even if not deserved)
cons- will probably get quite low scores , so there would be higher scoring rookies to pick instead

i havnt even looked at him , if he was DPP i may of.. see how nab cup goes

Windigo

He should score more than Hunt......Maybe 40 points.  :P

Manbearpig

Folau will gun it just like K-Hunt did last year. You could definitely be looking at massive scores in the 25-35 range.

boo-yaa

if he lines up in the forward line for GWS he probly won't ever see a footy.

Ziplock

I rate him- took him in the euros

albeit, with my last pick, at like pick 400 purely for JS and cover :P

60s tops. He could be a worthwhile rookie, but there's probs better ones to look at. If he scores 60s though, with his JS would be a great pick.

boo-yaa

so long as he isn't KHunt spec in the nab, he is worth considering.

Matty411

He should play 16+ games if he stays fit and should kick a few goals. But with the week in week out pressure and better defenders, I'm not sure he will score that well - not until he gets used to the game at this level.

Not a bad option with his JS, but there will be others who will score much better imo e.g. Smedts, Zorko, Rowe, Walsh etc

Colliwobblers

certainly better options available, but lets not be too harsh he will get a lot more ball and opportunity than hunt got, and i would have said he has a much better boot than hunt, but then there was that goal hunt kicked want there. Think Falou also has a better head for hte game than hunt just quietly.

Grazz

Quote from: boschie12 link=topic=46237.msg 623719#msg 623719 date=1326979954
see how he goes in the nab cup, that will tell u, if its worth picking him.

Don't forget we're starting Round 3 this year so all will have plenty of time to see how he goes. Two games of the real stuff will help us all no end. Personally i haven't really entertained the idea of having him though but i can backflip like a gymnast.