Thoughts on Izzy Falou?????

Started by ScoreGasm, January 19, 2012, 11:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flame

Impromptu

Quote from: Colliwobblers on January 20, 2012, 05:07:35 PM
certainly better options available, but lets not be too harsh he will get a lot more ball and opportunity than hunt got, and i would have said he has a much better boot than hunt, but then there was that goal hunt kicked want there. Think Falou also has a better head for hte game than hunt just quietly.

Yes, I remember that goal.....50metre plus goal...nice

ScoreGasm

Quote from: ScoreGasm on January 19, 2012, 11:39:54 PM
Just wanted to see what everyones thoughts on Izzy Folau were? Is he worth picking up as say a 4th or 5th midfielder in my DT forward line?.

haha sorry about the bad grammar guys.

Yea I have entertained picking him up. He isn't in my forward line just yet. Will see how he goes in NAB Cup.

picker_man

no offence intended :P  as i love talkn dt but you wont go anywere this yr if ur makun a thread on this bloke

Ziplock

you're basing the potential of Izzy off a single source of data, Hunt, who didn't have the same amount of time to prepare, the same skill set or body build. Cam Richardson and Goodes both game from North Ballarat footy club, yet I didn't see richo up in the top scoring forwards.

upthemaidens

Quote from: picker_man on January 20, 2012, 11:35:25 PM
no offence intended :P  as i love talkn dt but you wont go anywere this yr if ur makun a thread on this bloke
u say that now,but IF hes getting 80 odd points in nab cup games, this will be one of the most active threads around.
   its a big IF.... mind you :)

Impromptu

upthemaidens

Quote from: Grazz on January 20, 2012, 06:29:11 PM
Quote from: boschie12 link=topic=46237.msg 623719#msg 623719 date=1326979954
see how he goes in the nab cup, that will tell u, if its worth picking him.

Don't forget we're starting Round 3 this year so all will have plenty of time to see how he goes. Two games of the real stuff will help us all no end. Personally i haven't really entertained the idea of having him though but i can backflip like a gymnast.
only the league games are starting rd.3,, you will still have to pick him up before rd.1 though

Football Factory

Pass unless he is banging out some big numbers in the nab