24 (49%)
OTHER MID PRICER
5 (10.2%)
OTHER PREMIUM
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 49

picker_man

Quote from: Grazz on January 22, 2012, 05:47:48 PM
Great stuff Picker, as a one eyed Crows supporter im enjoying the insight's your providing, keep em coming.
thanks for the feedback grazz will do m8 :)
be ready for a good yr we'll b top 8 easily ;D

Colliwobblers

yeah i dont hink it will be easy becasue there are a lot of teams on the up, brisbane, richmond, melbourne, north melbourne.

but with the crows draw and the changes i am seeing i reckon a much better year ahead and good luck to u crows

Ziplock

I think we're going to see a much tighter ladder jostling in the lower part of the 8.

the only thing the crows could do to get a better draw would be to play themselves :P

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Ziplock on January 23, 2012, 01:12:47 AM
I think we're going to see a much tighter ladder jostling in the lower part of the 8.

the only thing the crows could do to get a better draw would be to play themselves :P

+1 Zip thats flowering harsh but funny. sorry crows

picker_man

>:(
it did give me a good laugh though :P  pitty at our own expence

Colliwobblers

Quote from: picker_man on January 23, 2012, 02:11:31 AM
>:(
it did give me a good laugh though :P  pitty at our own expence

i would feel sorry for you but im a pies supporter and do you think im not getting the piss taken out of me at every turn :) whats worse my mother in law and brother in law are cats supporters, happy days right.....:(

picker_man

haha yeah id much rather b a crows supporter then magpies anyday :P
must b hell in your household or prietty much anywere you go footy related but  we've all gotta h8 someone ;D

Colliwobblers

i was really starting to like you too pickers, your just like everyone else, don't hate me becuase im beautiful, yeas even without my teeth im beautiful.....  :o

picker_man

haha cheers m8, just put on your gold jacket and people will be distracted by your mullet and missing teeth  :P

Grazz

Quote from: picker_man on January 23, 2012, 12:10:29 AM
Great stuff Picker, as a one eyed Crows supporter im enjoying the insight's your providing, keep em coming.

Wish i could be as optimistic as you mate, will be a better year than last thats for certain, Top 8 this year
would be an outstanding outcome but not as confident as yourself of that. Stranger things have happened though.

dubizzy

Brown, Sloane, Kerridge and potentially jacobs

picker_man

Patrick Dangerfield is a interesting one the 21yr old has loads of talent and showed it in patches in 2011. Taken pick number 10 in the 2007 draft and after an impressive year in the TAC Cup in 2008 patty made his debut for Adelaide at the age of 18 in round 20. Since then he has missed 7 games over the next 3 years but improved his realiability last season missing just 1 game in rd 16, and patty's durability  seems it is only getting better and better out running the fittest crow on the list captain VB in the first of two endurance runs and finished just behind him 8 minutes later in the 2nd run. This is great news as patty has been starved of more midfield time due to not having a big enough tank in the past, well this is all about to change! Crows midfield coach Scott  Camporeale saying Patrick Dangerfield is ready to spend the the bulk of the time in the middle to make the  most of his muscle and turn of foot. Sounds good right well he spent the last 6 games of 2011 running through the square and averaged 78.8 DT points so he didnt realy set the world on fire but did raise his DT average by 11.2 points a game in comparison to when he was down forward and occassionaly running through the square. Within the 78.8 average he had a very nice 5.1 tackles per game as he loves going hard at the footy, so if he can use his bigger tank he's now got after training with the midfield group all preason  he will build on his average this year but bye how much? we'll  all's we need is an extra  10 points on his 78.8 he accumalated whilst being in the centre last yr and that would put him close to the top 10 forwards for this season and become a keeper as your 7th FWD.

If you pick dangerfield it will most likely be at the expensive of either brown or christensen as 4th / 5th Fwd with him being priced at 349k the most expensive of the three by 18k  and if you get it wrong could cost you badly so this is definantly a tough choice if its one your looking at.Well  if you pick patty not only will you want him to show his talent week in week out  he will also be wanting to do we'll for himself to show other AFL clubs what he can do as he is out of contract this year and he wouldnt resign until he had time to get to know the new coach Sanderson as he was a big supporter of Neil Craig staying at the club and even though loving Adelaide and having plenty of mates down here if things dont work out with Sando he wont rule out a move back to Geelong or a Melbourne. This could be an extra spark patty needs so he doesnt go dissapearing during some games.

With the way he's training this pre season, Adelaide wanting to use him in the best role possible as they will want him to re sign at the end of yr and of course the very nice draw we have I believe patty will
be the least riskiest out of  him brown and christo, but he needs to breakout this yr as is now or never. So if you believe patty now has the engine for the middle to stay there and become a consistant ball winner then join me on the roller coaster im sure we'll have a great time   :)

picker_man

Quote from: Grazz on January 23, 2012, 01:38:42 PM
Quote from: picker_man on January 23, 2012, 12:10:29 AM

Wish i could be as optimistic as you mate, will be a better year than last thats for certain, Top 8 this year
would be an outstanding outcome but not as confident as yourself of that. Stranger things have happened though.
come on grazz, we have good up and coming midfield a decent forward line a ruck who'll b getting better and better and the easiest draw possible (yes even though we dont play ourselves zip :P ) if we dont make the finals this yr it'll be a disasterouse yr 4 the club

Colliwobblers

Quote from: picker_man on January 23, 2012, 07:32:53 PM
Patrick Dangerfield is a interesting one the 21yr old has loads of talent and showed it in patches in 2011. Taken pick number 10 in the 2007 draft and after an impressive year in the TAC Cup in 2008 patty made his debut for Adelaide at the age of 18 in round 20. Since then he has missed 7 games over the next 3 years but improved his realiability last season missing just 1 game in rd 16, and patty's durability  seems it is only getting better and better out running the fittest crow on the list captain VB in the first of two endurance runs and finished just behind him 8 minutes later in the 2nd run. This is great news as patty has been starved of more midfield time due to not having a big enough tank in the past, well this is all about to change! Crows midfield coach Scott  Camporeale saying Patrick Dangerfield is ready to spend the the bulk of the time in the middle to make the  most of his muscle and turn of foot. Sounds good right well he spent the last 6 games of 2011 running through the square and averaged 78.8 DT points so he didnt realy set the world on fire but did raise his DT average by 11.2 points a game in comparison to when he was down forward and occassionaly running through the square. Within the 78.8 average he had a very nice 5.1 tackles per game as he loves going hard at the footy, so if he can use his bigger tank he's now got after training with the midfield group all preason  he will build on his average this year but bye how much? we'll  all's we need is an extra  10 points on his 78.8 he accumalated whilst being in the centre last yr and that would put him close to the top 10 forwards for this season and become a keeper as your 7th FWD.

If you pick dangerfield it will most likely be at the expensive of either brown or christensen as 4th / 5th Fwd with him being priced at 349k the most expensive of the three by 18k  and if you get it wrong could cost you badly so this is definantly a tough choice if its one your looking at.Well  if you pick patty not only will you want him to show his talent week in week out  he will also be wanting to do we'll for himself to show other AFL clubs what he can do as he is out of contract this year and he wouldnt resign until he had time to get to know the new coach Sanderson as he was a big supporter of Neil Craig staying at the club and even though loving Adelaide and having plenty of mates down here if things dont work out with Sando he wont rule out a move back to Geelong or a Melbourne. This could be an extra spark patty needs so he doesnt go dissapearing during some games.

With the way he's training this pre season, Adelaide wanting to use him in the best role possible as they will want him to re sign at the end of yr and of course the very nice draw we have I believe patty will
be the least riskiest out of  him brown and christo, but he needs to breakout this yr as is now or never. So if you believe patty now has the engine for the middle to stay there and become a consistant ball winner then join me on the roller coaster im sure we'll have a great time   :)

totally awesome pickers !!

His draw his potential and a love of a punt and a touch of the unique has him favourite for a run in my fwd line from game 1, the nab cup will make my mind up but i'll be having 2 of christo brown and danger so its not such a tough call for me

great write up m8

Grazz

Nice work mate, but not a starter for me, Nab and 2 minor round games could change that opinion though. Im fence sitting at pressent.