Rate My Dream Team

Started by abyrnes, January 19, 2012, 09:58:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abyrnes

What do you think of my Dream Team:

B: Goddard, Deledio, Heppell, Grimes, Suban, Lake, Clarke (Ellis, Smedts)
C: Ablett, Selwood, Cotchin, Barlow, Stevens, Zorko (Sheil, McDonald)
R: McEvoy, West (Giles, Stephenson)
F: Beams, Martin, Adams, Gray, Stanley, Christensen, Cameron (Walsh, Treloar)

Cheers

ScoreGasm

Quote from: abyrnes on January 19, 2012, 09:58:20 PM

Cheers

Some pretty good Uniques in there. Any salary cap left?

abyrnes

Colliwobblers

Quote from: abyrnes on January 19, 2012, 09:58:20 PM
Cheers

B: one too many mid pricers remember you need rooks to be cash cows and make you money for upgrades not mid pricers too make average scores. Keep the best 2 that you hope will eitehr become premium keepers or make you a lot of cash. My oppinion change suban to a rook.
C: fine cotchin a unique and has a terrible tough early draw but nothing wrong with uniques. good structure here.
R: not sure mcevoy will be elite i would use the money from suban to turn him into burger or even better cox, but thats just an oppinion, otherwise good picks west will have every change as the #1 ruck but stephensen will be there too dont expect west to automatically hold that spot as #1 if a more experienced (VFL) stephensen out performs him.
F: very unique forward line but cant really knock it some good picks there. Again just an opinion but i would turn stanley into a rook and use the money in the ruck or to upgrade a mid priced back or just upgrade stanley if there is money to do so.

good team, unique solid a couple too many mid pricers (if they dont work out) but if they do it will be a GUN team nice work.

and +1 for uniqueness refreshing to see a different team that still has good players in it that not every other team has.

Scrads

As mentioned, fairly unique. Wouldn't go with Gray,Steven and Stanley. One of those will suffice. And also you should pick someone better than Cotchin. Whilst he may improve, is he really going to score the 105+ that he will need to even be a chance of staying your mids...