MY TEAM - Would love some feedback

Started by Adamant, January 19, 2012, 07:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adamant

TEAM NAME: Adamant
DEF: B. Goddard, B. Deledio, D. Heppell, J. Grimes, R. Conca, M. Clarke, B. Ellis (T. Mohr, L. Spurr)
MID: D. Swan, G. Ablett jnr, T. Rockliff, M. Barlow, K. Horsely, D. Shiel (D. Zorko, L. Brown)
RUC: A. Sandilands, M. Leuenberger (J. Giles, O. Stephenson)
FWD: L. Franklin, D. Martin, S. Sidebottom, A. Christensen, J. Brown, D. Pfeiffer, B. Smedts (A. Treloar, T. Walsh)
CASH LEFT: $173,200

I will watch guys like Grimes, Conca, Christo and Brown in NAB Cup and if they are not performing I still have 173k left over to upgrade them to premo’s.

Colliwobblers

DEF: Solid you have the money to fix grimes or conca if need be but the way it is i like it a lot
MID: Great , cant fault it, horsely needs to be elevated off the rookie list. not sure brown is better than clifton or mcdonald from gws??
RUCK: awesome thats my ruck, cant be better unless cox turns up
FWD: again same as defence you can watch christo and brown and upgrade if need be, but again i like it fine the way it is. Also Pfieffer needs to be elevated off the rookie list too.

Very good team like it a lot, the only question is if grimes conca  christo and brown all look good in nab cup, which lets face it THEY WILL, what are you going to do with that heavy purse you still holding onto :)

upthemaidens

yep this is a pretty good team..
only thing i would say is conca, are u going to trade him out before the bye? or is taken has a potential 6-7 backmen?
and if the latter is the case then the bye is an issue

Scrads

Not a bad team, the only thing I can really say is to watch the NAB for your rookie choices  :)

Adamant

Quote from: Colliwobblers on January 20, 2012, 12:39:09 AM
DEF: Solid you have the money to fix grimes or conca if need be but the way it is i like it a lot
MID: Great , cant fault it, horsely needs to be elevated off the rookie list. not sure brown is better than clifton or mcdonald from gws??
RUCK: awesome thats my ruck, cant be better unless cox turns up
FWD: again same as defence you can watch christo and brown and upgrade if need be, but again i like it fine the way it is. Also Pfieffer needs to be elevated off the rookie list too.

Very good team like it a lot, the only question is if grimes conca  christo and brown all look good in nab cup, which lets face it THEY WILL, what are you going to do with that heavy purse you still holding onto :)
Cheers CW, I would much rather have Clifton/McDonald etc in the mids but I've got Brown in there for DEF/MID DPP (still not sure if its worth it tho) and If my 4 'risky' players look the goods in NAB, I will probably keep the couple that look the MOST impressive and upgrade the other two. :)

Adamant

Quote from: upthemaidens on January 20, 2012, 01:54:12 AM
yep this is a pretty good team..
only thing i would say is conca, are u going to trade him out before the bye? or is taken has a potential 6-7 backmen?
and if the latter is the case then the bye is an issue
Cheers, the plan is to use Conca as a high scoring cash cow and then trade him out in rd.13 but if he comes out and starts smashing an 80-85+ average I might have to keep him and deal with the Bye carnage.