Think this may be a pretty good side but what's your view please ???????

Started by Sabretooth Tigers, January 19, 2012, 05:10:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabretooth Tigers

:-\

Def     Goddard   Deledio   Yarran   Waters   Clarke M   Hombsch J   Smedts B             RES  S Morris   T Bell

Mid      Ablett G   A Swallow   D Mundy   S Thompson   A Treloar   D Shiel                        RES  J McDonald   T Golds

Ruck    Mumford   Sandilands                                                                                 RES  O Stephensen   S Rowe

For       Franklin L   Fyfe N   Martin D   Sidebottom S   Brown J   I Folou D Zorko           RES  Crozier H   Elton T

I haven't paid much attention to the byes but will when it comes to cashing in and upgrading. Yarran, Mundy, Barlow and Fyfe are in providing they get playtime before season opener and will monitor Beau Waters also. Just had a look at the byes and currently have 11 on rd 11, 9 on rd 12, and 10 on round 13 which isn't a bad spread but it really depends of the quality and position of the players on each bye. Not worth a migraine as everybody will be knee deep in it trying for the least amount of damage. Cheers. ( literally as the sun is over the yardarm ) $200 left.

Colliwobblers

ok first heading into round 11 the ideal structure is looking to be 8-11-11 but for now i have focused on my premiums only making sure i only have 2 donuts accross the ground over the 3 rounds as in for me it is 3 round 12 premiums in the fwd line (1 donut) and 3 round (either) 12 or 13 premiums in the def - thats counting either conca or clarke as a keeper one will be upgrades or both but only one can be kept (thats 1 donut)

That makes 2 donuts all rooks will be traded in and out to support that setup and there will be no other donuts and i am led to believe we all have to get 2 donuts at least it is not possible to get any less, so ive picked where ill take my 2.

Confusing yeah..... i know im still confused.

OK your team.

DEF: a little light but good premiums and waters should be a keeper making the def solid enough
MID: solid good structure same as 90% of DT'ers (roughly swallow is unique but good)
RUCK: great but giles over rowe every day of the year
FWD: strong, great players good depth. watch folau and all your rooks for that matter throughout nab cup.

good solid side strong up front which robs a little from up back solid mid and ruck should go well. GL

upthemaidens

yeah basically its u dont want to be in a position where u need to trade out a premium just to avoid a donut.

Scrads

Some unique picks there, I would never consider Yarran personally. Also watch the rooks int the NAB for the best options.

boo-yaa

i was just taking about yarren to me mates last night, young player playing the rebounding role off half back. he could up his average by 10ppg, but will he be a keeper then?

lordy9

i wouldn't go with yarren i had him last year his very up and down and has some very quite games like one week he gets 110 then the next he gets 24 take my word DON"T GET HIM!!!!

boo-yaa