I trade Anthony Morabito

Pyro Trades Jake Carlisle

Reason: I like Carlisle and need defenders more than mids :-X
confirmed

I think Morabito is better than Carlisle :P

CrowsFan

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on January 19, 2012, 02:57:07 PM
Mr and oss have struck a deal.
Kreuzer and Sidebottom for Deledio and Dangerfield.
What's the reason BB?
I reckon you lose that easily

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Purple 77 on January 19, 2012, 04:15:56 PM
Me, the Berlin Brewers and Hellopplz' PNL Reindeers have struck a deal.

I trade Luke Ball in exchange for Hellopplz Trent West

Reason: I wanted a dependable, relatively young ruckman who will serve me in the years to come, and it also allows me to do another trade which Ossie will announce when the this trade becomes official.
I accept.

Reason: Ball was taken some time before West was (In the draft). My midfield is somewhat lacking and Ball brings a very consistent and solid scorer there. Let go of West as already have Lobbe and Graham there, not to mention have almost secured the services for West's replacement.

ossie85

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on January 19, 2012, 02:57:07 PM
Mr and oss have struck a deal.
Kreuzer and Sidebottom for Deledio and Dangerfield.

Confirmed. bomberboy needs a ruck, I need a premium defender, and Sidbum and Danger make the difference.

BB, you need a reason!

My Chumps

Hilly and I have struck a deal:

Robert Murphy, Jarrad McVeigh and Stephen Hill

For

Trent Cotchin, JPK and Ryan O'Keefe.

I like this deal because I gain two very good young mids in Cotch and JPK, and a premium forward with a couple of good years still in him.
I'm guessing Hilly likes this deal because he gains what will be his number 1 defender, a premium mid and an up-and-coming star in Hill.

Purple and myself have also struck a deal that will see Greg Broughton come to the Cape Town Cobras, and Jack Watts leave to the Berlin Brewers... Please note that I will not follow through with this deal if that deal with Hilly falls through for whatever reason, if that suits the rules?  ;)

ossie85

Fair enough MC, will remember that :)

PowerBug

2 oldies and a youngy, for 2 youngys and an oldy.

meow meow

Quote from: PowerBug on January 19, 2012, 05:10:39 PM
2 oldies and a youngy, for 2 youngys and an oldy.

McVeigh is only 26 but he seems way older because he's bald. The beard doesn't help either.

My Chumps

Quote from: Purple 77 on January 19, 2012, 05:15:43 PM
Quote from: My Chumps on January 19, 2012, 05:06:09 PM
Purple and myself have also struck a deal that will see Greg Broughton come to the Cape Town Cobras, and Jack Watts leave to the Berlin Brewers... Please note that I will not follow through with this deal if that deal with Hilly falls through for whatever reason, if that suits the rules?  ;)

Confirmed.

Reason: I really wanted a young guy that will always be considered as a forward, and that has huge potential. Just hope Mark Neeld won't make him a full time defender!

Of course, as MC said, this will only happen if his other trade does.
Yep yep  ;)
Oh, and reason for this one:
Because it paved way for my other trade and I gain a top 10 defender... It also means I don't have Sylvia and Watts in the same line, which could've cause problems if Melbourne lose by 200 or so points again  :P

bomberboy0618

I think the trade is fair, I got a proper Ruck, and sidebottom will average 100 soon.

My Chumps

PowerBug

What happens if there are 6 block votes for a trade but they each have different views.

e.g. i trade Boyd for Pendles, 3 people say I lose heavily for losing Boyd, 3 others say i win too easily coz Pendles is a beast.

Boomz

Quote from: PowerBug on January 19, 2012, 09:32:02 PM
What happens if there are 6 block votes for a trade but they each have different views.

e.g. i trade Boyd for Pendles, 3 people say I lose heavily for losing Boyd, 3 others say i win too easily coz Pendles is a beast.

I would assume that would just count as 6? :-\

ossie85

Yeah, I guess. Interesting point though PB