The 2012 WXV Trading Window

Started by ossie85, January 18, 2012, 08:56:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ossie85

Ok,

Here's the rules...

Coach A (you) says I trade <player(s)> for Coach B's <player's>. Coach A needs to give a reason as to why they are trading...

Coach B then needs to post to confirm, AND to give a reason why they are trading.

Each day I will send a list of trades that have been confirmed to all coaches.

Once you receive an email, you have the option to REJECT a trade by replying to me or ignore it. If you reject, you must give a REASON. If the reason isn't satisfactory, it won't count (I will be very flexible with this, doesn't have to be a detailed reason)

If 6 people give valid reasons to reject WITHIN 24 HOURS OF THE PM, the trade won't go through.

Trade Opens TOMORROW (19th January) at 8AM.

Trades Close Thursday, February 2nd 8AM.

OFFICIAL TRADES

1. CrowsFan trades Bernie Vince and Matt de Boer to pyronerd for Rory Sloane and Jason Porplyiza

2 Objections

2. Boomz trades Anthony Morabito to pyronerd for Jake Carlisle

No Objections

3. ossie85 trades Matt Kreuzer and Steele Sidebottom to bomberboy0618 for Brett Deledio and Patrick Dangerfield

2 Objections

4. Purple 77 trades Luke Ball to Hellopplz for Trent West

No Objections, but conditioned on another trade being confirmed.

5. My Chumps trades Jack Watts to Purple 77 for Greg Broughton

No Objections

6. Maca24 trades Keiran Harper to roo boys! for Jordan Lewis (confirmed)
3 Objections

7. My Chumps trades Robert Murphy, Jarrad McVeigh and Stephen Hill to Cookie Monster for Trent Cotchin, Josh P Kennedy and Ryan O'Keefe (confirmed)
4 Objections

8. bomberboy0618 trades Adam Treloar to meow meow for Brian Lake (confirmed)
2 Objections

9. MajorLazer trades for Sam Fisher and Beau Waters to CrowsFan for Brad Sewell and Cheynee Stiller (confirmed)
1 Objection

10. MajorLazer trades Travis Boak to PowerBug for Leigh Adams (confirmed)
0 Objections

11. ossie85 trades Jack Trengove and Chris Knights to Purple 77 for Ryan Griffen and Brent Renouf (confirmed)
0 Objections

12. Maca24 trades Callan Ward, Billy Longer and Nick Malceski to Holzman for Paul Chapman, Nick Riewoldt and Shaun Burgoyne (confirmed)
3 Objections

13. Boomz trades Graham Johncock to PowerBug for Trent McKenzie (confirmed)
1 Objection

14. meow meow trades Chris Masten to MajorLazer for Jordan Russell (confirmed)
1 Objection

15. c4v3m4n trades Michael Jamison to roo boys who trades Todd Banfield in return (confirmed)
1 objection

16. c4v3m4n trades James Frawley to meow meow who trades Jarrod Witts in return (confirmed)
0 objections

17. Boomz trades Jarrod Harbrow & Trent Dennis-Lane to Hellopplz for Luke Dahlhaus and Tom Gillies.
0 Objections

Player Movements Left

2 - roo boys!
2 - PowerBug
0 - CrowsFan
4 - pothead
0 - Purple 77
0 - My Chumps
2 - c4v3m4n
1 - pyronerd
0 - MajorLazer
1 - Cookie Monster
1 - meow meow
0 - Maca24
4 - FisherSaints
1 - Hellopplz
1 - Holzman
1 - bomberboy0618
0 - ossie85
0 - Boomz

Boomz

The only thing I would say is that 48 hours is too long... Because if one of my trades is blocked I want plenty of time to be able to re-negotiate...

Maca24

Quote from: Boomz on January 18, 2012, 09:30:50 PM
The only thing I would say is that 48 hours is too long... Because if one of my trades is blocked I want plenty of time to be able to re-negotiate...
Agreed.
Also I think if both people really want the trade then why can't it go through?

Justin Bieber

My trades are always fair as you can tell how I'm going in Euros with this trading thing :-X.

So many reasons to be given :-\.

ossie85

ossie85

Hmmm, I'll do the 24 hour thing. Think Boomz is right, 48 is too long.

OPEN by the way

CrowsFan

Guess I'll announce the first trade of the competition, and it's between me and pyro :)

I give Bernie Vince and Matt de Boer.

Pyro gives Rory Sloane and Jason Porplyzia.

Reason being I was after another forward so thought I would take a big risk on the Porpoise, who is my favourite player. Sloane is my second favourite player so just bringing in my favourites really :)

ossie85

Cheers CF, now pyro needs to confirm (with reason) and next stage goes through!

CrowsFan

Was expecting lots of people to be posting trades by now. I wanted to see them all :(

pyronerd

Quote from: CrowsFan on January 19, 2012, 10:22:35 AM
Guess I'll announce the first trade of the competition, and it's between me and pyro :)

I give Bernie Vince and Matt de Boer.

Pyro gives Rory Sloane and Jason Porplyzia.

Reason being I was after another forward so thought I would take a big risk on the Porpoise, who is my favourite player. Sloane is my second favourite player so just bringing in my favourites really :)
confirmmmmmmmmmed :P

I felt I needed an experienced player who isn't particularly old, like vince, and CF wanted Sloane and Porps, who I don't really need and he threw in de Boer to even it up a touch I think :P

Maca24

Toronto Wolves and Mexico Suns have struck a deal.

I trade youngster Keiran Harper.

Toronto trade Jordan Lewis.

I accepted this trade because I need more experience as I'm going for the title, and although Harper has loads of potential he has no value to my team situation. 19 year olds dont suit me  :P

Boomz

I trade Anthony Morabito

Pyro Trades Jake Carlisle

Reason: I like Carlisle and need defenders more than mids :-X

bomberboy0618

Mr and oss have struck a deal.
Kreuzer and Sidebottom for Deledio and Dangerfield.

Boomz