Rock the flop of the year!

Started by chaosAD, January 18, 2012, 12:03:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phasir

shower yeah, come home Rich, Black, A.Swallow, D.Swallow etc, would love to have the WA boys back in the state playing for WA's #1 AFL team  8)

elephants

Quote from: Phasir on January 19, 2012, 01:12:18 AM
shower yeah, come home Rich, Black, A.Swallow, D.Swallow etc, would love to have the WA boys back in the state playing for WA's #1 AFL team  8)
Yeah man add Bennell and Coniglio to that!!

Phasir

would add O'Meara to that list too, will probably be better than Coniglio in a few years time

valkorum

Quote from: elephants on January 18, 2012, 07:13:30 PM
Quote from: boo-yaa on January 18, 2012, 06:19:53 PM
Rich should just pack his bags and come home. though i do hope rocky gets the tag, but probly just wishful thinking.
We'd take him at West Coast.

Imagine if he did come home and came to Freo - then the whole argument over Hill/Rich will be quelled cos we would have both :)

Windigo

Well you never know.....

Black will still get tagged. Redden's a good young player and IMO of a higher standard than Rockliff.

Much the same as Pendles & Swan.

I'm thinking I might go Redden from the start this time.

browny_wce

big call but seriously doubt it.
he resembles Swanny so much in the way he runs and just racks it up, could become untaggable if he has a big preseason of running.
not a bloke im looking at as i think their is other options but wouldnt say hes gonna flop

Kuruki

Ive got a feeling this kid is going to be moving. Dont ask why.  Up or down i have no idea. But i think he could be one of the serious make or break picks of round 1. He is one of the riskiest selections of the premium mids imo. I just have this feeling he wont be staying put on his average.  i have selwood over him at this stage.

Colliwobblers

scary though rocky getting tagged out of the game, but im backing him to go to 120+ big call but i'm optimistic. Been tossing up between rocky and thomo(crows super easy draw) all pre-season, got rocky atm due to being dearer, i'm a fan of both for 2012

picker_man

ur picking rocky due to being dearer, dont we want it the other way around? ??? plus thomo has proven he can handle a tag so if ur worried rocky mite get one thomo gets a 2nd tick along with being cheaper and um um um do u rememba 50 possies against GC well times that bye 2 and times 60 by 2 for when he plays gws and times 40 by 2 when he plays port well well well we have a winner haha

yorgis

no way . rock does'nt get pushed aside or intimidated easily and he Knows how to get his own ball

elephants

Quote from: valkorum on January 23, 2012, 03:15:57 PM
Quote from: elephants on January 18, 2012, 07:13:30 PM
Quote from: boo-yaa on January 18, 2012, 06:19:53 PM
Rich should just pack his bags and come home. though i do hope rocky gets the tag, but probly just wishful thinking.
We'd take him at West Coast.

Imagine if he did come home and came to Freo - then the whole argument over Hill/Rich will be quelled cos we would have both :)
He supported Eagles as a kid. Dream on Valk :P
An Eagles midfield of... Matt Priddis, Andy Gaff, Daniel Rich, Scott Selwood, Luke Shuey and Matt Rosa with Nic Nat slamming the ball down their throats... Ahhhh. Coxy at FF and Kerry also to throw in when fit :P

Colliwobblers

Quote from: picker_man on January 25, 2012, 11:52:05 PM
ur picking rocky due to being dearer, dont we want it the other way around? ??? plus thomo has proven he can handle a tag so if ur worried rocky mite get one thomo gets a 2nd tick along with being cheaper and um um um do u rememba 50 possies against GC well times that bye 2 and times 60 by 2 for when he plays gws and times 40 by 2 when he plays port well well well we have a winner haha

your right there pickers, but no i just meant rocky is in my team as a lock just incase i want him so the money is allocated ( as he is dearer) if i had thomo there and then later wanted rocky i mihgt not have enough money to make the change as spent on other players...

Thomo is likely to steel the spot, i didnt have him last season and he came home over the finals and just about killed me not having him so i will have him this year from the start or as an upgrade but he WILL BE MINE :)

picker_man

Quote from: Colliwobblers on January 26, 2012, 02:45:00 AM
Quote from: picker_man on January 25, 2012, 11:52:05 PM

your right there pickers, but no i just meant rocky is in my team as a lock just incase i want him so the money is allocated ( as he is dearer) if i had thomo there and then later wanted rocky i mihgt not have enough money to make the change as spent on other players...

Thomo is likely to steel the spot, i didnt have him last season and he came home over the finals and just about killed me not having him so i will have him this year from the start or as an upgrade but he WILL BE MINE :)
ah i knew it must of meant sumthin different to what i was thinking and it now makes sense ;D

me

there's no way rocky will drop off - he only needs half the possies that scotty t gets to breakeven dt wise

Grannyboy

I can't see the 3rd year of this guys career being a flop. He's a gun pure and simple, increasing his avg significantly from 1st year break-out to regular first teamer, he'll score points with the 1st tag, 2nd tag whatever. And if tag lines are draw and I was the opposition coach it would be Redden, Rocky, Rich n Black. You guys have it backwards.