Team Ozzieshark

Started by Ozzieshark, January 18, 2012, 11:32:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ozzieshark

TEAM NAME: Ozzieshark
DEF: B. Goddard, C. Enright, B. Deledio, J. Grimes, N. Suban, S. Docherty, T. Mohr (L. Spurr, B. Wilkes)
MID: D. Swan, M. Boyd, G. Ablett jnr, L. Hodge, S. Coniglio, D. Pfeiffer (J. McDonald, T. Mitchell)
RUC: A. Sandilands, M. Kreuzer (J. Giles, O. Stephenson)
FWD: L. Franklin, A. Goodes, N. Fyfe, D. Martin, J. Porplyzia, J. Cameron, T. Walsh (D. Zorko, S. Rowe)
CASH LEFT: $111,300

What ya think

theflyinghawk

pretty solid but a few question marks on a few things

watch grimes/suban in nab

hodge over barlow?

Dont think we can realistically expect kreuz to average much more then 80 in 2012

You have money in the bank to be able to adjust the team when you need too so well done overall.

AndrewY

Hodge..he may even be a POD this year. Not seeing him in many teams.

Scrads

Hodge is an interesting pick, costly if it backfires though. Same with Kreuzer.

Suban also interesting, I would suggest other options there like Lake or maybe an upgrade to Adcock or Shaw if you can.

Sandilands could be a risk due to last years injury but could be this years cox so I would monitor in the NAB.

Forwards are pretty solid, but idk if Porplyzia is worth it now that he isnt basement price, will he really make more money than a rookie type ?

Overall 7/10

Ozzieshark

well from all reports i have heard suban has been training very well.  i suprised at the team that i have looked at hodge is almost no seen, i think the hawks are in for a big year and he will be in good form. 

Football Factory

Looks alright a couple of uniques... im not a fan of Porps his shoulders are knackered if he was 98k i might think about it.

popedelio

not much of a fan of having 4 midpricers in your team (grimes, suban, kreuzer and porps)
I would drop one of them, making your team more risk free of screw ups, otherwise nice selection of players
good luck for next season.

sliced ham

overall i like the look of this team, if things change you have kept money in the bank, i agree with above tho i personally wouldnt have porps, he is gauranteed games until he gets injured but he was never a very good DT prospect. kreuzer i will also be watching in NAB i think he could have a ripper and my rucks are reasy to change at a moments notice, i like it good to see something a but different