A little SA news

Started by picker_man, January 17, 2012, 08:01:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

picker_man

Quote from: Grazz on January 18, 2012, 02:44:00 PM
Hitchcock is another thats gone down in the preseason to isnt he. Heard something yesterday regarding him. Port in the wars already.
Spot on grazz cheers for the pick up it was hitchcock not o'shea sorry guys :P , just waiting now for port to use these as excuses for y theyll get the wooden spoon again

bomberboy0618

Quote from: picker_man on January 18, 2012, 03:01:21 PM
Hitchcock is another thats gone down in the preseason to isnt he. Heard something yesterday regarding him. Port in the wars already.
Spot on grazz cheers for the pick up it was hitchcock not o'shea sorry guys :P , just waiting now for port to use these as excuses for y theyll get the wooden spoon again
Are we going to see an appearance on Masterchef from a Port player, they are going to be racking up kitchen utensils.

Grazz

Only so much you can cook with a wooden spoon, Soup, scrambled eggs. Only stirring "Ouch" somebody stop me haha.

PowerMan

Talking wooden spoons already and it's only January, you might as well pencil Collingwood in for the flag, and Judd for the Brownlow then as well.  :P

nas

Quote from: Grazz on January 18, 2012, 04:04:20 PM
Only so much you can cook with a wooden spoon, Soup, scrambled eggs. Only stirring "Ouch" somebody stop me haha.

Have they got one? Can't for the love of me see when they received it. Too much Sauce partaken Grazz? Maybe you should travel up to the "Hint" Gold Coast!!! Lol

picker_man

LMFAO loved it!

Grazz

Quote from: naste on January 19, 2012, 06:31:28 PM

Have they got one? Can't for the love of me see when they received it. Too much Sauce partaken Grazz? Maybe you should travel up to the "Hint" Gold Coast!!! Lol

lol only having some fun with BB's comment above, the shot was there so i took it mate. Next time im in Queensland i'll look you up buddy if i get down to the Gold Coast no problem, still hoping you'll get to Melb for the get together later this year if were still doing it. Dudge and i will be heading over regardless at some stage.

P.S You were right a bit of sauce was involved gotta be honest lol.

yorgis

Thought they said lobbe should be right by round 2-3