Stephensen

Started by Ziplock, January 17, 2012, 05:01:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

Quote from: picker_man on January 17, 2012, 09:45:09 PM
unless you take the risk and play one on field and upgrade elsewere................

or if you have the biggest balls in the DT world and are considering playing both of them.

Midfield of: RedRock, Ablett, Barlow, Hayes and JMac...

Sounds worth risking it to me.

Holz

Quote from: Nails on January 18, 2012, 06:45:00 AM
Quote from: picker_man on January 17, 2012, 09:45:09 PM
unless you take the risk and play one on field and upgrade elsewere................

or if you have the biggest balls in the DT world and are considering playing both of them.

Midfield of: RedRock, Ablett, Barlow, Hayes and JMac...

Sounds worth risking it to me.

if there were no byes i would seriously consider it, or at least Hmac, Giles Stephenson, Rowe

Hawka

Im tempted for a Giles,Big O,Rowe and either Lowden or jenkins or some1 else who goes well in NAB

elephants

Quote from: hawka26 on January 18, 2012, 02:21:29 PM
Im tempted for a Giles,Big O,Rowe and either Lowden or jenkins or some1 else who goes well in NAB
A four rookie ruck stratgey??

In that case take Redden from Port as your number 4.

Hawka

Quote from: elephants on January 18, 2012, 02:24:08 PM
Quote from: hawka26 on January 18, 2012, 02:21:29 PM
A four rookie ruck stratgey??

In that case take Redden from Port as your number 4.
lol that was one of the someone elses lol couldnt remember name

Scrads

You could tell from the interview he knows he is playing every game (barring rests and injury) so really only the stupid won't have him. Mohr was hilarious, he is on the fringe of my team.

Ziplock

rebird

Vardy appears to be ahead of schedule in recovery. Impact on Stephenson games?

DT Gun

There is no way in hell geelong will rush vardy back into the side if they have 2 capable ruckmen

Cicjose

They could send Vardy forward

Andrew

Quote from: Cicjose on January 19, 2012, 02:39:10 PM
They could send Vardy forward

One of the big men will have to play forward? Vardy has just returned to training and is a 6-month prospect, Simpson injured for 3 months... Stephenson has to start in the first half of the season and they could play 3 big men throughout the year?

I'm on Stephenson if he's named round 1, anyway, unless a better cheap ruck option comes up besides him & Giles.