Stephensen

Started by Ziplock, January 17, 2012, 05:01:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

http://dreamteamtalk.com/2012/01/17/dt-talk-2012-preseason-episode-1/

when he gets asked what his chances are for round one he has the biggest shower eating grin on :P I'm guessing it's looking likely for the big O :P

Hippo

did you also here him say "1st ruckman"?

of course he plays rd 1, they only have 2 ruckman

Ziplock

yeah I know, I actually posted this before I finished the video :P

so, nay concerns about not playing round one are pretty much washed away barring injury, and Stephensen himself (as Hippo pointed out), reckons he's in with a shot to challenge for number one.

Colliwobblers

100% challange west he says for the #1 spot, not the talking it up type either by the looks, that's just what he's there for

Capper

most people will go with the big o and Giles on the bench for the rucks this year

dmac07

Yeah it seems great to have such good ruck back ups this uear in stephenson and giles. But since pretty much every single person will have them its not that great an advantage!

picker_man

unless you take the risk and play one on field and upgrade elsewere................

elephants

Hahaha he sounds a good bloke. All the more reason to LOCK AND LOAD!!!

Hawka

This interview makes me wana pick him more sounds more likely he is gona play and he sounds like a rely great guy as ele said :)

elephants

Yeah, how confident did Coniglio sound and how scared did Ellis sound.... Might make a few fanplanner alterations based on this :P

Hawka

Quote from: elephants on January 18, 2012, 03:53:57 AM
Yeah, how confident did Coniglio sound and how scared did Ellis sound.... Might make a few fanplanner alterations based on this :P
Yer Ellis wasnt that confident
Treloar sounds good and so does Mohr..tho i laready had Mohr in my team

Ziplock

lol, mohr was a funny barbie.

what was it
-yeah so you think you'll be getting many games?
-yeah mate, lock me in for 22 and best and fairest of course.

-How's the pre-season going?
-Really good, I've been the only one at every sess. Not a soft cock like the rest of them.

elephants

Hahaha yeah Mohr sounded like the best bloke. Yeah Treloar was already in my fwds...

Ziplock

Cameron seemed a bit talked up as well, must be tearing it.

elephants

Yeah heard a lot about him too. Hey Zip you under the influence of anything? Any chance i could take advantage and trade screw you in the Euros? :P