Coniglio or Horsley

Started by chaosAD, January 17, 2012, 11:45:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaosAD

Are people conosideribg either of these two? I currently have Coniglio but wondering if Horsley would be a better option if promoted to the senior list, and obviously he is 55k cheaper!

Cicjose

Horsley is a rookie and needs to be elevated to the senior list

valkorum

@cic he did say that

Quotebut wondering if Horsley would be a better option if promoted to the senior list

I personally rate Coniglio ahead of Horsley as a footballer - whether they translates to DT I dont know.

dmagnus

Quote from: valkorum on January 17, 2012, 12:11:53 PM
@cic he did say that

Quotebut wondering if Horsley would be a better option if promoted to the senior list

I personally rate Coniglio ahead of Horsley as a footballer - whether they translates to DT I dont know.

Of course otherwise Horsley would have been first in the national draft rather than the rookie draft ;)

Coniglio IMO will play r1 and offer similar upside to Swallow last year. Horsley will be a serviceable player and a good pick if elevated, I'm taking both.

Colliwobblers

Yep coniglio will be a star and a great rookie pick, but when promoted and played so will horsley, no question.

But also very good will be clifton and sexton IMO.

sliced ham

Quote from: Colliwobblers on January 17, 2012, 03:35:28 PM

any idea about sexton? cant really see him in many teams, rated highly at GC but reckon he would be any chance of getting a game?

Colliwobblers

Quote from: sliced ham on January 17, 2012, 04:47:44 PM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on January 17, 2012, 03:35:28 PM

any idea about sexton? cant really see him in many teams, rated highly at GC but reckon he would be any chance of getting a game?

SEXTON:   http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,45731.msg620574.html#msg620574

I like him a lot, only question is when will he play his first afl game, keep an eye on him 4 sure

TheMailman

Sexton has to break into a stacked GC midfield. It will take more than 1 year to get consistent games needed for DT level

Colliwobblers

Quote from: TheMailman on January 17, 2012, 05:43:30 PM
Sexton has to break into a stacked GC midfield. It will take more than 1 year to get consistent games needed for DT level

your probably right but what a shame, then we can't have him this year and next year he'll go up enough mid $200K to be unnatractive .... sigh.... well maybe a GC mid will get injured and he can be a mid year downgrade target who knows, i'll be keeping him on my ROOKIE RADAR anyway