Conca or Lake

Started by miffysp, January 15, 2012, 09:51:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

miffysp

Who will u consider for ur 4,5th defender. Lake who has just had a year to forget yet we all know can dominate and average enough as a premium keeper or jump on conca who will surely rise in price this season yet there is no way I can c him as premium keeper by years end.
Both these players  I know r being considered by nearly every coach.

looking at Lake at this stage...

nichsa673

Both fairly risky, but if your definently going to get one, look for reportts one their preseason, and look at the draw. I think thats something that a lot of people are forgetting to take into account

Colliwobblers

yeah looking at both lake has a higher ceiling in top form i feel, but conca simply will improve this year, if either are fit and in form and have the right roles they are worth having with the sure fact being they will make you at least as much as a rook anyway if they dont reach keeper levels, biggest problem with mid pricers this year is we cant have them all...

SCAddict

You've probably already got Deledio in the Backs. I would consider Ellis & Morris & save some cash.

SCAddict

Oh. To answer your question i think Lake is a lock in. Better options than Conca.

ronl

simma1978

cozza123

jarryn geary, running of the half back for the saints this year, will average 90+ this year and is only 212k(ish)

charliesheen

Quote from: cozza123 on January 16, 2012, 01:51:36 PM
jarryn geary, running of the half back for the saints this year, will average 90+ this year and is only 212k(ish)

that might be more than nick riewolt

jballstars

Conca if u must have 1 of the 2......Geary is a funny 1 i had him a couple yrs ago and he did really well then nothing watch with interest

Purple 77

Lake, but im still not picking him, not convinced about his body.

Sabretooth Tigers

8)

Gave this one a bit of thought and have taken Conca, but purely to shape my side. The NAB Cup can work this one out. Depends where Conca plays and how Lake comes up, IF. I have huge watches on Conca, Lake and D Connors of Tiges. All well priced and the latter pair capable of high scores. Cheers.

Grazz

Would be Conca for me to, Didnt start full training untill January after hip surgery but id still go with him.

GoldDigger

Conca or Carlisle then?

Any worries on 2nd year blues?