Partial lockout loophole in doubt...

Started by AFL Babble, January 14, 2012, 04:38:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFL Babble

Warnie has indicated in the comments below this article that the loophole may be closed this year:

http://dreamteamtalk.com/2012/01/14/deck-of-dream-team-2012-lenny-hayes/

Presto

It was against the spirit of the game. I am not surprised that CD closed the loop hole

Colliwobblers

Wrong link I think, but that loophole was bogus and should be shut tight, absolutely dishonorable garbage.

AFL Babble

Warnie: "Unfortunately, that has changed for 2012. More on that soon."

Waaay down in the comments... below the article. Not IN the article.

jabroni

RIP  :(

2010 will always be remembered fondly as the best DT/SC season ever.  8)

Colliwobblers

ah yeah i see the comment, how does warnie know?

rebird

I might select Ziebel and use him as my Captain loophole, just to thumb it at the VS overlords

picker_man

Quote from: rebird on January 17, 2012, 06:29:46 PM
I might select Ziebel and use him as my Captain loophole, just to thumb it at the VS overlords
If he was only suspended for round one it would be a ok idea, but he aint its 2 rounds i believe, so i dont want a midfield premo/midpricer sittin on the bench at anytime let alone the 1st 2 rounds.

PowerMan

Good, never liked it anyway even though I did exploit it.

Ziplock

I think the not selecting a captain won't work, but using the loophole otherwise *may*

Scrads

It wasn't really a HUGE advantage, because everybody used it but I enjoyed it nonetheless.

AFL Babble

For me, the most enjoyable part was actually when people stuffed it up.

Colliwobblers: Take your pick mate. The DT Talk boys seem to have working relationships with Virtual Sports, Champion Data and possibly the AFL as well.