Pendelbury or Swan

Started by nichsa673, January 14, 2012, 12:11:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nichsa673

I can't decide which of the two to start with. Pendelbury will of cause get consistentl good scores, as will Swan. But Swan could be a better value pick, as he was partially injured early last year, which lowered his overall average. Who is the better pick to start with, as both will proabley be in my team after their bye.

CuStArDaRm

Swan DT Pendles SC for mine  8)

Tex-Factor

starting with pendles and looking to upgrade to swan later in the year after a price drop.

Colliwobblers

Gone with swan for value and last season he did have a few average games a week in Arizona if he goes without all that this year he should at least equal pendles and for less outlay I'll new upgrading tompendles first.

PurpleArmy

Quote from: Tex-Factor on January 14, 2012, 01:29:09 PM
starting with pendles and looking to upgrade to swan later in the year after a price drop.
I hope you mean starting with Pendlebury and upgrading ROOKIES for Swan later. Pendles to Swan is a terrible trade!. He's a keeper

nichsa673

I did mean rookies. I wouldn't trade a premium for a premium

PurpleArmy

Quote from: nichsa673 on January 14, 2012, 05:15:25 PM
I was quoting tex, I hope that's what he meant

Purple 77

I think swan has a better chance of dropping value than pendles, so i would try to nab him if he  goes below 590k. Start with pendles, even though ive gone ablett in my team.....

Tex-Factor

Quote from: PurpleArmy on January 14, 2012, 06:22:16 PM
Quote from: nichsa673 on January 14, 2012, 05:15:25 PM
I was quoting tex, I hope that's what he meant

yes..thats what i meant... :D

AndrewY

Simply both in DT and SC for me this year

littlefreddy

I have both in my side along with Ablett. Guaranteed 500 points a week (1 as captain).
Collingwood have the bye in round 12. Don't let that prevent you from picking the #1 and #3 highest scoring players. Maximise your scoring potential for the first 11 weeks and cross the bye bridge when you come to it.  Just ensure you have cover on your bench and sit the guns out on the bench for 1 week.

jasonweare

Have Both in my team along with ablett and Murphy.

littlefreddy

Quote from: jasonweare on January 14, 2012, 11:47:50 PM
Have Both in my team along with ablett and Murphy.

F^ck me dead sounds like a ripping midfield jasonweare. No mucking around hey!

charliesheen

I has 6 premium mid field

Swan, Pendlebury, Ablett, Murphy, Selwood, Boyd

:D

broke my balls but was worth it.  i think

littlefreddy

Quote from: charliesheen on January 14, 2012, 11:53:02 PM
I has 6 premium mid field

Swan, Pendlebury, Ablett, Murphy, Selwood, Boyd

:D

broke my balls but was worth it.  i think

Best part of 850 points a week right there. Sounds alright to me. May compromise other areas of your side though.