Key Forward Vs. MID/FWD Players!!!

Started by mdub, January 12, 2012, 09:39:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mdub

The question is, would it be better by price and most likely scoring consistency by having 4 MID/FWD players in, instead of having 1 or 2 key forwards like buddy or clokey???

kilbluff1985

Buddy is in a league of is own cant be mentioned with Cloke, i would try and have Buddy with 3 F/M players if you can like Martin, Beams and Zaharakis 

picker_man

Quote from: kilbluff1995 on January 12, 2012, 10:21:52 PM
Buddy is in a league of is own cant be mentioned with Cloke, i would try and have Buddy with 3 F/M players if you can like Martin, Beams and Zaharakis 
beams 2 expensive get sidey instead, other wise great point.
id give you a +1 if i knew how??? haha

Presto

Considering that 12 of the top 15 forwards are MID/FWD it seems wise to chose at least 3 of them with Franklin, since as killbluff15 said he is in a league of his own.
A possible alternative would be Buddy + 2 MID/FWD + Roughead to cover for one donut during bye. 

picker_man

Quote from: Presto on January 13, 2012, 12:32:36 AM
Considering that 12 of the top 15 forwards are MID/FWD it seems wise to chose at least 3 of them with Franklin, since as killbluff15 said he is in a league of his own.
A possible alternative would be Buddy + 2 MID/FWD + Roughead to cover for one donut during bye. 
id rather atleast 15ppg extra with a decent mid/fwd then have roughhead to cover one donut

Colliwobblers

yeah buddy is a lock, cloke would be if you could be sure he would repeat last year, but i'm not getting cloke, all mid/fwds for me except buddy.

I'm starting with martin,sidebottom,zaka + buddy, will upgrade to beams,goodes,fyfe,chappy,pav, whoever is looking the goods when i can afford the upgrades.

picker_man

Quote from: Colliwobblers on January 13, 2012, 12:48:36 AM
yeah buddy is a lock, cloke would be if you could be sure he would repeat last year, but i'm not getting cloke, all mid/fwds for me except buddy.

I'm starting with martin,sidebottom,zaka + buddy, will upgrade to beams,goodes,fyfe,chappy,pav, whoever is looking the goods when i can afford the upgrades.
thats my fwd line aswell  8), but youve prolly got christo instead of browny as youre 5th. wont b much deiffrence in fwds this year i imagine :'(