Dr Dream Team (Showers and Giggles)

Started by RiOtChEsS, January 12, 2012, 12:19:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiOtChEsS

everyone loves bloopers so...

http://www.afl.com.au/tabid/208/default.aspx?newsid=127818&utm_medium=RSS

"Too often, coaches pick three or four genuine rucks, when all they need is two. Some are even suggesting one premium ruck choice will suffice this season" wow that is some stellar advice right there :P

jballstars

one day Dr Dream Team will write something that isnt plainly obvious.....But not today

CuStArDaRm

Too early to get worried about finer points mate. Just pick any rook you think might be ok because its too hard to say who will score best, who will get games, etc etc.

Any of the names suggested are worthy, Zorko being the obvious one but again, way to early to know who will score more than the other etc.

Speculator

I think Dr Dreamteam's target audience is dreamteamers who are slightly less sophisticated than the ones who frequent this website.

Cicjose

Matt_352

JackBeQuick

So 2012 isn't the year for the 4 premium ruck strategy?
Back to the drawing board. ::)

elephants

Hahahaah jesus we could make a whole thread dedicated to his screw ups. He traded Boyd for Sam Mitchell in round 4 of last year I heard. Very, very amateur move ::)

pavs nose

Quote from: Speculator on January 12, 2012, 03:04:28 PM
I think Dr Dreamteam's target audience is dreamteamers who are slightly less sophisticated than the ones who frequent this website.

yep i reckon he's aimed at beginners to try and get more numbers = more advertsing $$$ from site traffic........but still leave the prizes the same  :o

Colliwobblers

he is a DUD end of story, ryder last year and he's recomending him again this year. Sure Ryder could be good if he played 100% game time and was in the fwd line, but picking him in the hope he gets a little fun in the fwd line and maybe 33% of the ruck duties, man i don't know i just think maybe there are better ruck options in 2012 than ryder.

PowerMan

j959

Quote from: elephants on January 13, 2012, 04:14:25 AM
Hahahaah jesus we could make a whole thread dedicated to his screw ups. He traded Boyd for Sam Mitchell in round 4 of last year I heard. Very, very amateur move ::)
the best one was when he left Drew Petrie on the field when the Roos had the bye!!!!!  ::)    ;)

pity that with the 3 6-team byes and forced doughnuts, it is unlikely that you would 'do a Dr Dream Team' just by f#cking up ...  ;)

Colliwobblers

hey quick, pre regiser your team for DT 2012 and Dr DT will judge the best team name. I might go with Dr Duds Spuds...

The F.A.R.K.

Dr dt is the best thing to happen to DT in last few years. He keeps the noobs from getting better meaning it is all hell for leather against all serious dt'ers like FF, Big Footy and DT talk. If Dr Dre....am team gave good advice then almost everyone would have great teams

TheMailman

Admitedly guys he does give some form of help to people just starting the game although the usefulness of his advice is somewhat limited.