Previous topic - Next topic

Adcock & Sidebottom OR Scottland & Brown

Adcock & Sidebottom
9 (56.3%)
Scottland & BrownDog
7 (43.8%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Colliwobblers

Adcock & Sidebottom costs about $22K more otherwise its a decision purely down to the players.

Adamant

Go Adcock and Sidebum. I think Scotland is overpriced (40k more expensive than next best defender) and isnt getting any younger at 32. Adcock should average around 85-90. Sidebottom will surely 'breakout' and average 90+ in a dominate Collingwood team. Brown is a solid choice but would rather Christo.

Colliwobblers

thanks adamant already have christo in the fwd line with buddy zaka and martin and sidebottom now  :) - plus rooks

def is now shaw,lids,adcock,heppell,conca-rooks

i could have gone goddard  instead of scotland but it wouldnt have been enought to get me sidebottom over brown.

kind of all or nothing fwds to backs.

Adamant

thats a pretty solid Defense and same forward line as me  :D
What are your thoughts on Shaw? do you think he a better choice than Enright?

The F.A.R.K.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Adamant on January 12, 2012, 03:16:54 AM
thats a pretty solid Defense and same forward line as me  :D
What are your thoughts on Shaw? do you think he a better choice than Enright?

yes Saw just, the cats might have the wood on us pies, but we pies will win more games again this year and we will win more convincingly.

Enright is Sooooo reliable and really solid, but Shaw I don't think has peeked yet and all he did last year was gamble, its not like he is injury prone an alchaholic drug addict or anything like that.

Shaw has more in front of him than enright i think, people say he is a risk but really why?

DT Gun

Colliwobblers

Quote from: DT Gun on January 12, 2012, 03:49:15 AM
I will never pick Adcock

I should ask why but i think i already knowthe answer, so if not adcock who at a very close price, and i mean very close ?

Ajax22

Broughton instead of Adcock maybe? Might want to wait on NAB Cup to make sure hes going alright under the new coach but he seems to be the only real worthwhile option around Adcocks price

DT Gun

id prefer an up and coming heppel than an injury prone bloke who has never been premium

The F.A.R.K.

Heppell or Houli seem good options for that price. Problem with Houli is that you probs will have Deledio and Ellis as well and maybe even Conca and Morris. This leaves a lot out during byes and Tigers have tough first half of year

PurpleArmy

Quote from: DT Gun on January 12, 2012, 04:46:08 AM
id prefer an up and coming heppel than an injury prone bloke who has never been premium

Have to agree here. Heppell's put on a few kg's and looks set for a fyfe breakout 2nd year. Should be a lock in every team

jballstars

Quote from: DT Gun on January 12, 2012, 04:46:08 AM

Have to agree Adcock playing in the middle yes Adcock the defender nooooo

Colliwobblers

Yes Heppell is already locked into my defence, welded into avtually. Houli tough as I have got delidio and conca and ellis though i don't expect to still have ellis by the bye round maybe not conca either unless he elevates to premium keeper status.

Thought about Grima, tearing up preseason but not sure about his DT potential output no matter how fit he is.

Kuruki

Scotland and Brown for me. Scotland because he avg 15 points more then Adcock last year and played more games.
Brown is a risk but his price cancels that out. I think the risk you take with Brown is similar to the risk you take with Adcock.
Scotland is security and Brown is just priced to well to ignore. imo