Brendon Ah chee

Started by mmurphy3, January 11, 2012, 02:49:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mmurphy3

PowerBug

Is he the Port Adelaide recruit??

kilbluff1985

PowerBug

I don't expect him to get a game. I think his age will keep him out of the side for most of the year.

Cruiseon

Never heard of him, but that is a great surname for commentators to utilise.

I hope he can take a big grab, I can hear it now .... 'ball goes long to the goal square and AH CHEEEEEEE takes a screamer!'

jballstars

wont play and if he does it will be a couple not a DT - Sc prospect

The F.A.R.K.

Wont play. He and Nathan Blee were drafted mainly for cover. They say Nathan Blee is the next Harry Taylor but these guys need development. They will play a year in SANFL and if they can match it ther might get a game. 2012 prospects

bowyanger

Quote from: The FARK Academy on January 11, 2012, 06:46:09 PM
Wont play. He and Nathan Blee were drafted mainly for cover. They say Nathan Blee is the next Harry Taylor but these guys need development. They will play a year in SANFL and if they can match it ther might get a game. 2012 prospects
I expect Blee to play, has been playing in the WAFL, not a skinny build and is in his early 20's

PowerMan

he'll play most of year in the SANFL and he needs to add some beef to his frame before he plays, unless we get injuries of course. Have seen some you tube video of him and he reminds me a little of a younger adam goodes.

Colliwobblers

yeah but no, not likely to play at all if he does will be late subbed and ineffective, certainly not for DT conseideration given the otehr rooks that will play

vitch

Quote from: Cruiseon on January 11, 2012, 04:37:29 PM

Never heard of him, but that is a great surname for commentators to utilise.

I hope he can take a big grab, I can hear it now .... 'ball goes long to the goal square and AH CHEEEEEEE takes a screamer!'

bless you !!!!

elephants

I hope Ah Chee gets 22 games and chops up this year.

picker_man

Quote from: mmurphy3 on January 11, 2012, 02:49:53 PM
what do u feel about him
AHHHHHHH i feel nothing for him does that awnser it haha.

Capper

well if he cant get a game for GC then why not try at Port.

lolrocket

Quote from: tabs on January 17, 2012, 06:20:15 PM
well if he cant get a game for GC then why not try at Port.

GC was his brother Roland