ATTENTION ! SOME NEW DRAFTS! HELP NEEDED :)

Started by mmurphy3, January 11, 2012, 02:03:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mmurphy3

could some people list the names and prices of some cheap rookies from the GWS and all the other teams.

nichsa673

Hippo

Quote from: mmurphy3 on January 11, 2012, 02:03:38 PM
could some people list the names and prices of some cheap rookies from the GWS and all the other teams.
would you like me to make you a cake too?

AndrewY

@Hippo..I am good for Rookies but a nice chocolate cake would be nice. Can you do one for me as well please.

The F.A.R.K.

Can someone tell mmurphy he is a FARK wit. Do your own FARKin research. Im going to boo you just for that thats weak

Holz

Quote from: mmurphy3 on January 11, 2012, 02:03:38 PM

have you heard of the fan planner?  you sign up for an account (not a forum account) on the front page and than click on the fan planner iption. It shoudl give you the prices of all players and scroll to the bottom of each page and you should get all the cheap rookie players, along with players coming back from injury.

Cruiseon

Hippo, I don't suppose you could whip me up a pavlova?

I'm open to various toppings, passionfruit, strawberry, peppermint crisp but no bananas pls.

DT Gun

Some Gws Rookies are

Jon Patton
Sam Shulz
Curtley Hampton
Kurt Aylett
Adam Kennedy

Dont listen to them, they just dont want you to have these big cash cows but i dont mind helping

Football Factory

Well if were putting in orders can i get some chocolate cup cakes with those sparkly little balls on top...thanks

Hippo

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on January 11, 2012, 05:52:02 PM
Well if were putting in orders can i get some chocolate cup cakes with those sparkly little balls on top...thanks
hahaha i'll give you balls on top... choc coated hairy balls!

elephants

Quote from: DT Gun on January 11, 2012, 05:50:03 PM
Some Gws Rookies are

Jon Patton
Sam Shulz
Curtley Hampton
Kurt Aylett
Adam Kennedy

Dont listen to them, they just dont want you to have these big cash cows but i dont mind helping
ha...

mmurphy3

elephants

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: mmurphy3 on January 11, 2012, 06:03:31 PM
Thanks DT Gun

If I had a dollar for every time I heard that.... Id have one dollar

Ziplock

Quote from: DT Gun on January 11, 2012, 05:50:03 PM
Some Gws Rookies are

Jon Patton
Sam Shulz
Curtley Hampton
Kurt Aylett
Adam Kennedy

lol, funny, and kind of fair enough.

to OP- if you're gonna fish for info, at least be subtle.

you want spoon fed knowledge? Your 3 best DT prospects for rookie mids are probably the GWS players Miles, Shiel and McDonald. However, each one has various pros and cons, that you should be able to deduce with 5 minutes of research.