Main Menu

Riewoldt

Started by cortez, January 11, 2012, 11:02:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

simma1978

No - best is past him and the Saints will struggle this season.

St.FatBoy

Too good to refuse at that price.  Will play every game, capable of 100+ consistently, 2011 a distant memory.  Exclude at your own peril

WillDel

Watters has outlined wanting to share the FWD duties of Riewoldt, will we see him moving around a bit more. Maybe Pavlich or Richo style? Worth a look?

nathan11

think he is if he does get the time in the middle, they would look for him so should get the numbers

Mozza3

Saints have a good draw and i think Roo can get back to his best. Maybe not totally dominating like he use to but good nonetheless.

CFC 1979

the article doesn't say anything about more mid time

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/st-kilda-to-relieve-load-on-captain-nick-riewoldt/story-e6frf9jf-1226262214561

if anything i would say it will affect his scores.

Suddenly starting to go cold on Roo

JamSainter

He is still a gun and at that price... with that fixture!! YES PLEASE. Roo is a lock.

yorgis

i'm really liking roo this year

Torress

i'd rather pick one of the young new dpp players. way better consitency and durability! so dusty, zaha, robbo, gray, sidey, beams, danger.

i'm not uncomfortable not picking him - actually haven't even considered him so far and i don't think i will.

enzedder

Purple 77

Likely yes for me...

meow meow

I'm not a fan of this bloke, but I had to get him last year. Then what happens? He drops off. I'm not getting him again this year, so he'll probably average 110 just to annoy me even more.