nostradamus

Congrats La Hug......well done mate

*not forgetting Ossie and Colli.....well done too guys

nrich102

LaHug

Quote from: nostradamus on January 04, 2013, 10:33:49 PM
Congrats La Hug......well done mate

*not forgetting Ossie and Colli.....well done too guys
Yeah. Congrats to os, Colli, and everyone for a great year on FF! May 2013 be even better.

henry

PowerBug

Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Spinking

Not sure when 2013 will open but I reckon an early nomination should go to Grazz and Ossie for the great job they've done setting up the FF leagues. First time I've been involved at this stage of the season, and really loving the activity on here at the moment!

Grazz

Quote from: Spinking on February 04, 2013, 12:11:40 AM
Not sure when 2013 will open but I reckon an early nomination should go to Grazz and Ossie for the great job they've done setting up the FF leagues. First time I've been involved at this stage of the season, and really loving the activity on here at the moment!

Thanks all the same mate but ossie has me covered comfortably. Appreciate the thought though. :)

Colliwobblers

Grazz is humble but he is a champion plain and simple I second Spinkings worthy nomination of Grazz is it our first for 2013 ?

where is the thread? better make one hey moderatorers!  :)

Grazz

Quote from: Colliwobblers on February 04, 2013, 01:50:41 AM
Grazz is humble but he is a champion plain and simple I second Spinkings worthy nomination of Grazz is it our first for 2013 ?

Your very kind Colli, thankyou for that.

Justin Bieber

Anybody is free to make the 2013 addition :). Mods can help out with adding new nominations and whatnot. I ran 2010 and 2011 with C4 running 2012 as I wasn't able to. Think he's getting busy as well recently so anybody feel free to open up a new thread if they are willing to update the thread and all!

Grazz and Ossie are well worth the nominations as are many others :D.

Ringo

Yes I think we should start one for 2013 - But should we wait till later in the season and ask for nominations, There are a number of coaches that would be worthy of the award though,

Because of C4's absence with more important things in life some of the awards did not come to conclusion.  Will need someone to volunteer to run them this year,

tbagrocks

Quote from: Grazz on February 04, 2013, 01:59:26 AM

Oh the horror, just thinking about that Draft in your hand Grazzy ??? surely you can't be enjoying it? :P

Grazz

Quote from: tbagrocks on February 04, 2013, 07:15:51 PM
Quote from: Grazz on February 04, 2013, 01:59:26 AM

Oh the horror, just thinking about that Draft in your hand Grazzy ??? surely you can't be enjoying it? :P

Loving it mate as always. ;)