The Elxam Awards 2012: Personality of the Year

Started by c4v3m4n, January 11, 2012, 02:01:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

Quote from: LaHug on December 27, 2012, 08:59:54 PM
Quote from: whatlez on December 24, 2012, 12:41:53 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on December 24, 2012, 06:27:37 AM
Easy for you, some of us bigger personalities weren't nominated? What ever, this is more populatity than personality

Well done LaHug, Cw and Oz gave it a great run, still

No offence to LH but the award is for a personality?

Biggest v personality on ff? Surely I'd go closser?
LH got heaps of votes for his captains articles each week.
Yeah, but I agree with what tbag is saying. It's more of a "top contributor" award. Still, it'd be my proudest moment if I could scrape the win. ossie was always going to have a late charge from all the regulars though.
Sorry if that offended anyone, clearly at 5am I was up all night drinking when that was written ::)

LaHug

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on December 27, 2012, 09:06:49 PM
There ya go La Hug ;)

don't think someone who has deactivated an account and made a new one should be eligible no offense Os

i'll get boos for this but don't care
Haha, cheers man! I won't be booing you but I'm sure somebody will... :-\
To be frank, I don't see the need to boo anyone at all.

Surely, the system should be something like the Facebook "like" system where it just gives positive feedback. If anyone is being so horrible that they deserve to be booed, they should probably be reported to a mod.

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: LaHug on December 28, 2012, 01:12:16 AM
There ya go La Hug ;)

don't think someone who has deactivated an account and made a new one should be eligible no offense Os

Surely, the system should be something like the Facebook "like" system where it just gives positive feedback. If anyone is being so horrible that they deserve to be booed, they should probably be reported to a mod.

Yea  but facebook needs a dislike or boo button for all the dumbass shower that gets posted on there.

LaHug

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on December 28, 2012, 01:19:07 AM
There ya go La Hug ;)

Yea  but facebook needs a dislike or boo button for all the dumbass shower that gets posted on there.
Couldn't agree more! Maybe the two systems should trade places...

kilbluff1985

i use to agree about facebook need a dislike button but a lot of bullying happens on a facebook and i think a dislike button is bot a good idea guess it sounds stupid but just my opinion

Justin Bieber

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on December 28, 2012, 01:19:07 AM
There ya go La Hug ;)

Stupidest idea man. There will be so much bullying and seriously if you posted something and then say 10-20 people dislike it, would you feel good about yourself?

T Dog

LaHug

Is... that... it...? Did I actually win...?
Thank you to everyone that voted for me!
Happy New Year to all! May 2013 be bigger and better than 2012 and may we all have the best of luck in the world of Dream Team!

P.s. One last chance to plug this: http://www.everydayhero.com.au/william_huggett Donate if you can!

Justin Bieber

Congratz on the win Huggy :D. Will try to do a write up for this over next week or two sometime :P.

Grazz

Ringo

T Dog

LaHug

stew42

Well done Hug!

I just looked at this for the first time in a while, and I lost my only vote!!!  :'(

Lol, I don't really care, I pale in comparison to some of these guys  ;D

Colliwobblers

Well done Huggy, worthy winner for 2012.

Thanks for all the votes everyone threw my way, very humbling.

Looking forward to 2013 love this place and I'm almost back on deck for 2013 almost....