The Elxam Awards 2012: Personality of the Year

Started by c4v3m4n, January 11, 2012, 02:01:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

Quote from: Spinking on October 31, 2012, 12:21:08 AM
How does one get their name on the list? I'm sure there are lots of punters out there wondering "Where is Spink on the list?" "Where is the talent?" and "Surely I'm not going to have to vote for Jormas?"   ;D
Still waiting!

c4v3m4n

Quote from: tbagrocks on October 31, 2012, 01:52:00 AM
How does one get their name on the list? I'm sure there are lots of punters out there wondering "Where is Spink on the list?" "Where is the talent?" and "Surely I'm not going to have to vote for Jormas?"   ;D
Still waiting!

Again, if you want your name on the list, all you have to do is ask. ::)

Or be nominated by someone else. ;)

Also, I have announcement to make about the 2012 Elxam Awards.

Last year, various awards were handed out in different categories (last years awards) from "Best Picture" to "Most Biased Poster".

A new Awards Hub thread will be made today, and nominations for awards will begin for a few awards today for a week, with voting occurring over the following week. Lot of awards to get through! :o

JBs-Hawks

Windigo

Torpedo10

I nominate Mr. Craig for his great effort in Draftees info and for his pictures.  ;D

Colliwobblers

If it is not too late I think Spinking needs to go on the list, his work in British is first class and he is just an all round top bloke.

nas

Still waiting!

Toot Toot > Reckon the train has left the station.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: naste on November 14, 2012, 10:31:07 AM
Still waiting!

Toot Toot > Reckon the train has left the station.

oops my bad  :-\

Justin Bieber

I'm losing votes by the day lol. I remember being on 35 votes :(

Justin Bieber

T Dog

Justin Bieber

Quote from: T Dog on December 22, 2012, 02:06:04 PM
Looks like a good trifecta bet.... ;D
Yep, top 3 look pretty much set but a late dash of voting could change the winner!

I got a vote after bumping this thread up... I should do that more often >:D.

LaHug

Can't see polls on my phone and actually getting a little nervous (maybe even a lot nervous) about an internet competition with no prize. Anyone wanna fill me in on the top 3? Also, people should vote for me.

Actually, in all seriousness, people should donate to my charity page: http://www.everydayhero.com.au/william_huggett

kilbluff1985

Quote from: LaHug on December 22, 2012, 06:16:52 PM
Can't see polls on my phone and actually getting a little nervous (maybe even a lot nervous) about an internet competition with no prize. Anyone wanna fill me in on the top 3? Also, people should vote for me.

Actually, in all seriousness, people should donate to my charity page: http://www.everydayhero.com.au/william_huggett

your 4 votes ahead of ossie mate

tbagrocks