The Elxam Awards 2012: Personality of the Year

Started by c4v3m4n, January 11, 2012, 02:01:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Quote from: whatlez on April 04, 2012, 07:43:25 AM
Lol spite.

I'll nominate you and mezzoculo.
Added :).

Haha Huggy. I was starting to feel lonely as your only voter for so long :P.

LaHug

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 04, 2012, 09:42:45 PM
Quote from: whatlez on April 04, 2012, 07:43:25 AM
Lol spite.

I'll nominate you and mezzoculo.
Added :).

Haha Huggy. I was starting to feel lonely as your only voter for so long :P.
Now I know who likes me ;)
I'm saving my votes for a bit later in the season in case someone makes a huge impact. Otherwise, the usual culprits that I appreciate will get my votes.

meow meow

Personality award, or popularity award? There are a few there with votes who are as dull as they come, but offer good advice. Zippy got a vote from me, because he is the 2nd biggest smartarse here.

McRooster

Quote from: meow meow on April 04, 2012, 11:37:29 PM
Personality award, or popularity award? There are a few there with votes who are as dull as they come, but offer good advice. Zippy got a vote from me, because he is the 2nd biggest smartarse here.
and the 1st?

McRooster

Quote from: meow meow on April 04, 2012, 11:44:15 PM
Prospector
:o

He does love a shower stir, but is one of the most eloquent and educated amongst us. His point of view is backed by life experience from an array of perspective, totally respected,tresured and trusted by all.

He was the pioneer of FF, the communicator that brought m0nty's voice to the forum and will forevere hold legend status - but in 2012 there are bigger personalities around.

Master Q

Quote from: McRooster on April 04, 2012, 11:56:28 PM
Prospector

He does love a shower stir, but is one of the most eloquent and educated amongst us. His point of view is backed by life experience from an array of perspective, totally respected,tresured and trusted by all.

He was the pioneer of FF, the communicator that brought m0nty's voice to the forum and will forevere hold legend status - but in 2012 there are bigger personalities around.
+1

He is the Legend of FF.

meow meow

Quote from: Master Q on April 04, 2012, 11:58:49 PM

+1

He is the Legend of FF.

Lol. Why do you think I said him? It was my way of attempting to prove that I think I am the resident smartarse.

valkorum

Quote from: McRooster on April 04, 2012, 11:56:28 PM
Prospector

He pretty much just comes to the live chat now.  Hardly see him on the forum

McRooster

Quote from: meow meow on April 05, 2012, 12:16:31 AM
Quote from: Master Q on April 04, 2012, 11:58:49 PM

+1

He is the Legend of FF.

Lol. Why do you think I said him? It was my way of attempting to prove that I think I am the resident smartarse.
BratPack has that position sown up, although I am sure he is more than prepared to pass the torch  ;)

Quote from: valkorum on April 05, 2012, 12:31:50 AM
He pretty much just comes to the live chat now.  Hardly see him on the forum
But does he still pop in to the moderators board for friendly advice?

bomberboy0618

Master Q

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on April 05, 2012, 05:31:12 PM
Prospector
Im still the resident troll right?
You were never a troll. The art of trolling is hiding that you want to be a troll. Something you do so badly  :P

Wes Mantooth

bomberboy0618

roo boys!

Just cast my 5 votes, 3 of which went to people who I really respect the work they do and the other two went to people who make me laugh :P