The Elxam Awards 2012: Personality of the Year

Started by c4v3m4n, January 11, 2012, 02:01:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

c4v3m4n

Ladies and gentlemen,

Welcome to the 2012 Edition of the Personality of the Year award, FanFooty's biggest annual award. 8)

As the competition enters its 3rd year, this is set to be the biggest one by far. We had a record 153 voters and a record 84 entrants last year and we look to extend that further this year as the number of great members in the FF community continues to grow. Of course, we first should thank Hellopplz for running the awards for the past two years; we are very grateful of his help, generiousity and his wisdom and FanFooty wouldn't be the same without you. *applause* ;D PS. Good luck on going for back-to-back-to-back POTY awards. ;)

The rules are very simple:

• Anyone can nominate any member of the FF community or themselves for the award. You just need to let me know via PM or in this thread.
  • You have a maximum of 5 votes you can cast.
  • You can retract and change your votes at any time throughout the year.
  • The award closes December 31, 2012 at 11:59:59pm and the winner will be announced the following day. (or days depending on my hangover :P )

Please also take a moment to remember the member that this award is named after, Elxam. I didn't have the chance to meet him, but from what I have leant, he was a highly valued and respected member of the DT community and is sorely missed since his passing in September of 2010. This is our way of keeping his memory alive. :)

Previous editions of the award are linked below.

2011 POTY: http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,23614.0.html

2010 POTY: http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,15484.0.html

Good luck to all entrants, let the voting commence! ;D

MajorLazer

Great work resurrecting this thread C4. Now go get some sleep. :P

c4v3m4n

Quote from: MajorLazer on January 11, 2012, 02:03:21 AM
Great work resurrecting this thread C4. Now go get some sleep. :P

Cheers ML. :D

Also, I know there were a lot of new entrants in the original ballot, I'm sorry I couldn't remember you all. You'll just have to let me know who I have forgotten and I will update the list.  :)

Colliwobblers

can i nominate elephants and nostradamus please c4v3m4n

Don't see either on the list, worthy nominees if i may be so bold as to say so :)

Thanks.

c4v3m4n

Quote from: Colliwobblers on January 11, 2012, 02:21:59 AM
can i nominate elephants and nostradamus please c4v3m4n

Don't see either on the list, worthy nominees if i may be so bold as to say so :)

Thanks.

You sure can nominate those two.

I swear I had elephants up there, dunno what happened there. :-[ Not to worry.

Colliwobblers

Justin Bieber

Thanks for doing this C4 :).

By the way, added the remove vote option :).

Boomz

Quote from: Hellopplz on January 11, 2012, 03:17:15 AM

Doing your job as always binman dogfu.

c4v3m4n

Quote from: Boomz on January 11, 2012, 03:18:17 AM
Quote from: Hellopplz on January 11, 2012, 03:17:15 AM

Doing your job as always binman dogfu.

lol Boomz.

Thanks for that HP. Looks like MP was right, you'll need to help add that option everytime I update the poll.... :-\

FisherSaints

Boomz

DazBurg