No
5 (14.3%)
Consider
12 (34.3%)
Will his injury effect your decision
2 (5.7%)

Total Members Voted: 2

nichsa673

I wasn't really considering Sam Rowe, but after seeing that Brett Ratten saying that he is doing really well, and after seeing his highlights on Youtube, he is a lock in my team.

Here is his highlights.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1EoeD4Nay4

Kuruki

He is in my forward line at the moment. I hope he can secure a spot upfront for Carlton. They need a big man to mix it with there small forwards.

me

yes i've got him in my rucks

BGK

Reminds me of Jono Brown. Im waiting to see how he goes in the NAB. He could end up in my side.

Matty411

Man does he look good. Great contested mark, accurate kick on goal, and a massive frame ready to take the heat of the AFL... beautiful choice Blues - lets hope he can get out there and make his mark straight away.

Andrew

This guy could be pivotal in dealing with the byes. If he actually plays during those weeks as well, it'll be a bonus. In my team barring a rookie ruckman putting their hand up in the NAB Cup.

AndrewY

Any thoughts on whether Rowe will be a better value choice than Clifton, or Pfeiffer or Zorko or Kerridge?

Matt_352

What's making him perhaps such a needed pick for me are the byes, in my team atm , should just about slot right in blues 22

Off Tap

He looks OK but every mark he took bar one (I watched to the 3 min mark of the clip) was uncontested. How's he going to go with and AFL backman on him? I don't think he will be getting a free run out front on the lead.

I keep clear of rookie KP guys, they are too hit and miss.

He does look like Browny though.

PowerMan

Sam Rowe should equal free cash if he plays games, with Giles, Stephenson we won't need Rowe as 4th ruck all year, so if it works I'll use Rowe's cash to upgrade either Giles or Stephenson during the multi bye weeks.  ;D

Colliwobblers

yeah im not impressed with KPP rooks, but this guy will play, i just hope not until mid season, or at least hit the bubble mid season so i can upgrade a giles or stephensen to rowe maybe during or just before the byes.

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,45731.msg625852.html#msg625852

shameless self promotion of my info on him :)

picker_man

i had him on fwds bench just swapped him for kerridge after doing a write up on him so unfortunantly cant fit him in will hope he doesnt play early and use as a downgrade for rucks, but if you can fit him in either fwds / rucks i would

Hawka

Wow looks rely good in that vid and will slot into my ruck strategy easy  ;)

Colliwobblers

Quote from: picker_man on January 22, 2012, 09:01:22 PM
i had him on fwds bench just swapped him for kerridge after doing a write up on him so unfortunantly cant fit him in will hope he doesnt play early and use as a downgrade for rucks, but if you can fit him in either fwds / rucks i would

yeah nice job on kerridge im looking at him if he plays nab cup and gets listed round 1 im very interested, rowes only issue is his being picked imo.

Matty411

He will play a few games in the NAB cup; and barring injury he will play round 1. He should give us a bit more height and stabiliity in the FWD line while taking the heat of Kruez and Tex, also giving the crumbers (Betts and Garlett) more room to move.

lock for mine