Li {5} THROUGH
Kanepi {25}
Wickmayer {28}
Petrova {29}
Kerber {30}
Barthel

that is my side so far.

BratPack

In sad news for all men of age. Simona Halep's boobs aren't going to be seen again, she's out  :'(

Edit: And Dolgopolov is down a set and a break to some Aussie I've never heard of  :o

pyronerd

Quote from: BratPack on January 16, 2012, 05:33:31 PM
In sad news for all men of age. Simona Halep's boobs aren't going to be seen again, she's out  :'(

Edit: And Dolgopolov is down a set and a break to some Aussie I've never heard of  :o
that's disappointing :( maybe they got in the way :P

bomberboy0618

Boomz

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on January 16, 2012, 05:46:22 PM
What is up with Dolgopolov?

Not watching so just guessing but I'd say he is just having an off day... He is like that :-X

Boomz

TOMIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

Cicjose

Tomic comes from 2 sets to love down

beats Fernando Verdasco in a 4 hour 5 setter

TheMailman

Huge Win from Tomic

Standing ovation

PowerBug

Let's remember that this match was predicted to be played tonight, but Tomic's crew asked for the day game. Anyone else reckon it was the plan to go down 2 sets and not go full strength, just to run Verdasco off his feet??

Cruiseon

Quote from: PowerBug on January 16, 2012, 05:58:13 PM
Let's remember that this match was predicted to be played tonight, but Tomic's crew asked for the day game. Anyone else reckon it was the plan to go down 2 sets and not go full strength, just to run Verdasco off his feet??

No.

Great effort though.

Boomz

No chance.

Hawka

TheMailman

No one would risk going 2 sets down to run someone off their feet.

Cicjose

who has Alexandr Dolgopolov?

Greg Jones (Australian) 2 sets to love in front on serve in the 3rd

meow meow

Lol. Dumbest thing I have ever heard.