Main Menu

2 out 0f 4

Started by cortez, January 10, 2012, 02:28:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cortez

Im thinking between 4 players for 2 positions in  my forward line. its out of cloke, rioli, fyfe andmartin. atm ive got martin and fyfe. please let me know your thoughts thanks.

Speculator

I would go for Cloke and Martin. Rioli is injury prone while Fyfe appears to be fully priced and has had shoulder surgery which may cause him to have a slow start to the year. The other 2 appear to be safer bets at this stage.

Footyrulz

cloke- i reckon he is too inconsistent as a key forward.
martin- should have a really good breakout year.
rioli-mabye too injury prone.
fyfe-expensive but was superb last season.

so i reckon martin and fyfe.

dmac07

Gooner

Rioli and Martin for me.

Rioli is a bit injury prone, but he's the sort of player who is made for supercoach.  If he stays fit he has the ability to average 120-130.

Martin is set for a breakout season.  He's in his third year and is an out of position midfielder who should step up to premium level this year. 

cortez

thanks guys, think ill stick with martin and fyfe for the time being.

Lions01

Quote from: Speculator on January 10, 2012, 02:41:03 PM
I would go for Cloke and Martin. Rioli is injury prone while Fyfe appears to be fully priced and has had shoulder surgery which may cause him to have a slow start to the year. The other 2 appear to be safer bets at this stage.

Very well said Speculator, out of those 2 options your spot on. I'm also concerned about Fyfe, interrupted preseason, a healther list for Freo might see the points spread out, more attention from opposition and a new coach few too many unknown at this stage

miffysp

Simply cloke and Martin any day of the week

AndrewY

Cloke and Rioli in any big game