DREAMTEAM OF THE CENTURY!!!!

Started by Fedex, January 10, 2012, 01:26:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fedex

DEF: H. Scotland, B. Goddard, C. Enright, B. Deledio, P. Hanley, M. Clarke, L. Spurr (S. Morris, B. Wilkes)
MID: M. Murphy, J. Selwood, J. Redden, J. Ziebell, D. Pfeiffer, D. Shiel (S. Kerridge, L. Brown)
RUC: M. Leuenberger, B. McEvoy (J. Giles, O. Stephenson)
FWD: D. Zaharakis, D. Martin, S. Sidebottom, R. Gray, A. Christensen, A. Saad, B. Smedts (T. Walsh, D. Zorko)
CASH LEFT: $13,700

Colliwobblers

Hi Fedex, few things, scotland,goddard,delidio all share the same bye round, one is a donut round 13 or a trade out and back in?
fwds sidebottom christensen and zaka all share teh round 12 bye. same as above. Solid side tho well done, team of the century?

Is Hanley going to gain 20 pointss on his average and have a breakout year ?
Is christensen ? (hope so i have him)
Is Ziebell ? sure finished off last season like he is going to go off like a firecracker this year

every rooks a winner you need no advice from the likes of me :) just interested in your bye strategy

upthemaidens

ziebell might do quite well this year ,BUT if you get him he's then a keeper
then u need to ask yourself will he be in the top 6 mids for the year?
i would say find some coin and buy yourself a top premium

other then that i dont mind it, has a few different players. ive been looking at gray aswell ,could take his game to the next level

Fedex

Quote from: Colliwobblers on January 10, 2012, 02:03:31 AM
Hi Fedex, few things, scotland,goddard,delidio all share the same bye round, one is a donut round 13 or a trade out and back in?
fwds sidebottom christensen and zaka all share teh round 12 bye. same as above. Solid side tho well done, team of the century?

Is Hanley going to gain 20 pointss on his average and have a breakout year ?
Is christensen ? (hope so i have him)
Is Ziebell ? sure finished off last season like he is going to go off like a firecracker this year

every rooks a winner you need no advice from the likes of me :) just interested in your bye strategy

I believe that losing 2-3 games will easily confirm ur spot in the top 2 of the ladder. So if I do lose, I wouldn't really mind. Think it as a marathon rather than a sprint. Answering ur other questions: they are all risk but they could turn out to be guns. Thats wat I'm betting on.

Colliwobblers

yeah its a real good side hence my comment "you need no advice from me"

elephants

The byes won't matter if you're going out to win your league. For us overallers though its whole new kettle of fish.

Fedex

chaosAD

Too unique for me but good luck with it!