2012 AFL Prospectus

Started by nichsa673, January 09, 2012, 10:23:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nichsa673

Does anyone know when the Prospectus will be delivered to people who pre-ordered from Champion Data before Christmas?

FisherSaints

Quote from: nichsa673 on January 09, 2012, 10:23:57 PM
Does anyone know when the Prospectus will be delivered to people who pre-ordered from Champion Data before Christmas?
It says on my note Late January

nichsa673

CuStArDaRm

Any1 know when it's in news agents? I didn't opt for the pre Christmas thing this year

c4v3m4n

Quote from: CuStArDaRm on January 10, 2012, 01:35:46 AM
Any1 know when it's in news agents? I didn't opt for the pre Christmas thing this year

Late Jan / Early Feb one would imagine.

Can't wait to get mine!

FonFatty

Got mine today. A great read, few GWS players that have come into my team. Shiel had Pendlebury-like supercoach scores last season in the ntefl.

c4v3m4n

Quote from: FonFatty on January 17, 2012, 07:29:27 PM
Got mine today. A great read, few GWS players that have come into my team. Shiel had Pendlebury-like supercoach scores last season in the ntefl.

Did you order it from Champion Data or buy it from a newsagent?

FonFatty

Ordered it before Xmas with CD. Everyone should be getting there's this week that ordered same time.

c4v3m4n

Quote from: FonFatty on January 17, 2012, 10:35:16 PM
Ordered it before Xmas with CD. Everyone should be getting there's this week that ordered same time.

Thought so. A lot of the newsagents I have spoken to in the area have said they aren't expecting delivery until Feb. :(

Knew I should have pre-ordered it.  >:( >:(

CuStArDaRm

Quote from: c4v3m4n on January 10, 2012, 02:41:48 AM
Quote from: CuStArDaRm on January 10, 2012, 01:35:46 AM

Late Jan / Early Feb one would imagine.

Can't wait to get mine!

Thanks mate a cheer for you  :P

I actually emailed them they said early Feb, so Im guessing next week hopefully, been happy to wait this year.

People always say you dont need to get it and its true coz we get most of what we need from here and the like but as a fan of footy its basically just a good read imo.

Purple 77

Hmm. I'm new to this "prospectus", what is it exactly? A book from Champion Data?

FisherSaints

Quote from: Purple 77 on January 27, 2012, 09:08:09 AM
Hmm. I'm new to this "prospectus", what is it exactly? A book from Champion Data?
It is a AFL book from Champion Data, has lots of stats, exclusives and basically everything AFL. Very good for DT and SC

Purple 77

you had me at stats!

I so nerdy  :)

Looks like i have something to spend my voucher on!