Who Will BE The Top 2 Scorers For Each Club?

Started by Windigo, January 09, 2012, 08:34:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BGK

Quote from: Ziplock on January 09, 2012, 10:14:35 PM
NDS is not built to average more than 105 tops.

Hayes is still capable for 110, whether or not tags gets up there are, I don't know :P

Do you honestly believe he is capable of 110? If he manages that at the age of 32 coming back from a knee reco I will eat my hat. we can revisit this at the end of the year and if im incorrect I will stir fry my hat and have a feed. I'm sure he will go well but I'm not sure he will go that well.

Ziplock

fine, but it round up... so if he averaged 109.5, that counts as 110 :P

elephants

Hahaha this'll be good. I want Hayes to ave. 110+ now so Kai can post a video on YouTube of him eating his hat hahaha.

Ziplock

I'm writing my letter to lenny hayes as we speak, begging him to rack up the DT points, for the good of the community :P

dswallow24

Quote from: kilbluff1995 on January 09, 2012, 08:52:28 PM
Gibbs before Judd? your dreaming

Juddy not really a DT player he does get thoses 60-80's , Gibbsy is a bit more dangerous

Ziplock

Gibbs over Judd for sure in DT

Judd- 29 next year, 10 afl seasons, highest DT average 102.4
Gibbs- 23 next year, 5 afl season, 2 seasons with DT average of 107

Gibbs outscored judd in 14 games (15 including finals)

How could you pick Judd over Gibbs should be the question :S

Colliwobblers

Adelaide: Thompson & Sloane

Brisbane: Redden & Rockliff

Carlton: Gibbs & Murphy

Collingwood: Swan & Pendles (Duh)  :P

Essendon: Watson & Stanton

Fremantle: Sandilands & barlow

Geelong Johnson & Selwood

Gold Coast: Ablett ( ::)) & Rischitelli

Hawthorn: Mitchell & Franklin

Mebourne: Trengove & Sylvia (Hopefully he can have a better season in 2012 he certainly can score heavily)

North Melbourne: Swallow & Goldstein

Port Adelaide: Hartlett & Boak/Gray? maybe cassisi

Richmond: Cotchin & Martin

St Kilda: Goddard & Dal Santo

Sydney Mumford & Goodes & O'Keefe

West Coast: Cox & Priddis

Western Bulldogs: Boyd & Griffen

Western Sydney: Scully & Ward

BGK

Quote from: Ziplock on January 09, 2012, 10:27:34 PM
fine, but it round up... so if he averaged 109.5, that counts as 110 :P

I'll happily give you that zip. Im pretty confident I could give you a whole point. Hahaha.

I don't want him to get Injured but I'm praying for him to start slow. Hahaha.

Ziplock

109+ average then if you're so confident

keep in mind we never stipulated how many games he had to play, so if he plays one game for 111, you have to fry up your hat :P

DT Gun

Last time lenny come back from a knee he averages in the 90s.. keeep that in mind.

Nick roo from saints could go bang! If Lenny plays well then Montagna will wax it!
Chappy!

Ziebell!

Jack Roo from richmond could go massive is fully fit and wheeling around the ground. Deledio in the mids!

BGK

Quote from: Ziplock on January 09, 2012, 11:24:45 PM
109+ average then if you're so confident

keep in mind we never stipulated how many games he had to play, so if he plays one game for 111, you have to fry up your hat :P

Hahaha. How unlucky would I be.

Ziplock

Quote from: DT Gun on January 10, 2012, 12:12:57 AM
Last time lenny come back from a knee he averages in the 90s.. keeep that in mind.

Nick roo from saints could go bang! If Lenny plays well then Montagna will wax it!
Chappy!

Ziebell!

Jack Roo from richmond could go massive is fully fit and wheeling around the ground. Deledio in the mids!

I agree with Ziebell as a smokie, will probs score higher than goldy when he shares ruck with HMac.

Can't see Jvoldt outscoring martin/ cotchin, and even Lids I would say is an outside chance.

I also agree that nvoldt could explode, but no way he would be a top 2 behind goddard, hayes, montagna, NDS

Chappy I rate to average  equal to, if not above Stevie J

Colliwobblers

so not many comments ? any ? on GWS am I way off the mark in suggesting the two golden boys in Scully and Ward, I did think about a couple of the more mature guys but they just aren't prolific and it's hard to back a rook to score big in his first year ...

Ziplock

yeah, as I said before I think scully will be the biggest scorer, followed by one of ward, palmer or mcdonald, Scully I think will push 100+, ward, palmer and mcdonald will all average between 80 and 100 (mcdonald falling more likely in low 90s at peak)

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Ziplock on January 10, 2012, 12:55:41 AM
yeah, as I said before I think scully will be the biggest scorer, followed by one of ward, palmer or mcdonald, Scully I think will push 100+, ward, palmer and mcdonald will all average between 80 and 100 (mcdonald falling more likely in low 90s at peak)

my bad hadnt seen your above post [lazy  :-[ ]

couldnt agree more with you but doesnt that just make mcdonald the lock of the season.