1st go at DT

Started by Legen...DARY, January 09, 2012, 12:37:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Legen...DARY

Hey, this is my first go at DT... have played SC the last 2 years. Have gone for a slightly unique / POD team.

DEF: C. Enright, B. Deledio, M. Suckling, D. Heppell, C. Yarran, B. Ellis, T. Mohr (A. Browne, M. Talia)
MID: S. Pendlebury, M. Boyd, S. Mitchell, B. Gibbs, S. Clifton, D. Shiel (T. Mitchell, S. Ross)
RUC: S. Jacobs, T. West (J. Giles, O. Stephenson)
FWD: M. Robinson, D. Zaharakis, D. Martin, J. Lewis, A. Christensen, A. Saad, B. Smedts (J. Cameron, D. Zorko)
CASH LEFT: $13,100

What do you think?

Cicjose

your back bench seems to be the weak spot

and i think you will need to get yourself a premium forward like Franklin or Cloke to start with

the rest seem okay

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Legen...DARY on January 09, 2012, 12:37:47 PM
Hey, this is my first go at DT... have played SC the last 2 years. Have gone for a slightly unique / POD team.

DEF: C. Enright, B. Deledio, M. Suckling, D. Heppell, C. Yarran, B. Ellis, T. Mohr (A. Browne, M. Talia)
MID: S. Pendlebury, M. Boyd, S. Mitchell, B. Gibbs, S. Clifton, D. Shiel (T. Mitchell, S. Ross)
RUC: S. Jacobs, T. West (J. Giles, O. Stephenson)
FWD: M. Robinson, D. Zaharakis, D. Martin, J. Lewis, A. Christensen, A. Saad, B. Smedts (J. Cameron, D. Zorko)
CASH LEFT: $13,100

What do you think?

I'm not sold on jacobs or west in the rucks. probably downgrade yarran to a rook and upgrade both those rucks cant fault the rest of your backs mids or fwds.

otherwise great side - suckling delidio and yarran share the bye rnd 13 thats a worry for you, so do robinson,martin and lewis.

and dont worry about your rooks you'll sort them out after nabcup

mdub

I'd look over your rucks maybe have a prem,rookie,rookie, rookie structure(as you look low on cash). already a is lock stephenson. but id say you should go with someone like luey,mcovy or sandi for prem, giles and another good rookie is sam rowe, also hes a FWD/RUC player.

upthemaidens

since u are going for a slightly unique team, u then already know the risks. so theres no point in commenting on that.
all in all i dont mind it,, in saying that i dont think you will bother the overall.
for a league win it may be good enough(guess that depends on the strength of the league)