Help a Brother out

Started by Colliwobblers, January 08, 2012, 08:55:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

Hi All my team is posted up on the colliwobbers team for rating and review and apart from a couple it is a gun/rook side.

This is my brothers team he is thinking a little short term i think and maybe doesnt understand the upgrade and cashcow features of the game.

He is confident he will be miles ahead of my by the first half of the season and most of his guys will be keepers anyway.

I think he is dreaming can you please leave some feedback on his HEAVILY mid priced team, this will be his first year and he is a young fella so be nice :)

Team: Scooters - coach my little bro - strategy -- midpriced trainwreck  ???

Defenders
Brendon Goddard,Dyson Heppell,Jack Grimes,Nathan Grima,Reece Conca,Adam Tomlinson,Marty Clarke(Sam Docherty,Brandon Ellis)
Midfielders
Tom Rockliff,Jack Trengove,Dustin Martin,Rory Sloane,Michael Barlow,Lenny Hayes(Stephen Coniglio,Dayne Zorko)
Rucks
Aaron Sandilands,Hamish McIntosh(Jonathan Giles,Orren Stephensen)
Forwards
Lance Franklin,David Zaharakis,Jordan Lewis,Allen Christensen,Jason Winderlich,Jason Porplyzia,Nick Haynes(Ahmed Saad,Billie Smedts)

$9700 left

Cicjose

the forward line is really weak

and i think grima is an odd choice but apart from that it looks okay

DT Gun

I would say back to the drawing board on that side

Colliwobblers

Quote from: DT Gun on January 08, 2012, 10:05:27 PM
I would say back to the drawing board on that side

I agree, how can you get anywhere with a complete midpriced team. Still he won't listen, the players (mid priced ) are likely to change but the gun/rook strategy he doesnt believe in it.

Ziplock

17 keepers... if REALLY lucky

DT Gun

it might score alright early, but he wont get coin to upgrade and he wont have enough trades to upgrade all the mid pricers who dont become premiums

elli

Yesss he'll probably have a bit of a chancey team there, might not have much ability to upgrade to premos until the rookies hit absolute peak which might not happen until the end of the season

Colliwobblers

yeah my brother is a moron lets be honest lol

DT Gun

dubizzy