Main Menu

Tim Mohr

Started by nichsa673, January 08, 2012, 04:50:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nichsa673

Just wondering about Tim Mohr, as in what kind of player he is, is he a running defender, or a tall defender. Will he get games, will he score well if he gets games, and do you think he is a good selction for SC or DT.

Galea89

He is a lock in my team. He will hold down the CHB of FB position. He won Caseys B&F this season and is reported to be a 80m player with his run and carry. He will play close to 22 games. Not sure of his scoring potential but the ball will be in their backline a lot this year so he will be seeing a lot of it. Great value!

Matty411

Quote from: Galea89 on January 08, 2012, 05:54:47 PM
He is a lock in my team. He will hold down the CHB of FB position. He won Caseys B&F this season and is reported to be a 80m player with his run and carry. He will play close to 22 games. Not sure of his scoring potential but the ball will be in their backline a lot this year so he will be seeing a lot of it. Great value!

+ 1

Colliwobblers

+1

Gun have him end of ceonversation :)

but there are a few other great rooks down back so it will be an interesting nabcup to work it all out.

lots of love for ellis and morris and wilkes and smedts, then the dearer guys like clarke frost docherty tomlinson buntine

we are spoilt for rooks again this year i feel, but after clarke mine are ellis and mohr atm. I also have conca and waters but will likely drop waters for another rook before we get started this season.