Main Menu

FF WARRIORS

Started by upthemaidens, January 07, 2012, 09:05:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

Quote from: upthemaidens on April 18, 2012, 06:26:15 AM
Quote from: Holzman on April 18, 2012, 12:24:44 AM
i have been letting the team down abit but with a few trades i should be helping us move to the top spot shortly.
thats the spirit,, trade like the wind...
  dont want to see any of this saving trades for finals crap,  thats for the weak. we need to cement our rightful spot at the top early  and hold on till the finish line.

Myself ive got a good feeling about this week, have avoided any dramas with injuries and can coast for a few weeks before having to make trades(hopefully).   the bye rounds will make or break our season though,so fun times ahead :)

The motto for overal ranking trade hard and trade early.

Flame

Quote from: Holzman on April 18, 2012, 01:43:50 PM
Quote from: upthemaidens on April 18, 2012, 06:26:15 AM
Quote from: Holzman on April 18, 2012, 12:24:44 AM
i have been letting the team down abit but with a few trades i should be helping us move to the top spot shortly.
thats the spirit,, trade like the wind...
  dont want to see any of this saving trades for finals crap,  thats for the weak. we need to cement our rightful spot at the top early  and hold on till the finish line.

Myself ive got a good feeling about this week, have avoided any dramas with injuries and can coast for a few weeks before having to make trades(hopefully).   the bye rounds will make or break our season though,so fun times ahead :)
I think I will do that this year and try a different strategy to holding trades!

The motto for overal ranking trade hard and trade early.

upthemaidens

Quote from: nichsa673 on January 07, 2012, 09:28:43 PM
Don't know if you mean real name or team name, but my team name is Sammy's Sloggers, and I'll join if I can. Finished in top 1% last year.
team name Sammy's Sloggers... hey man thanks for joining my league, a possible top 20 league now will probably struggle to stay in the top 100 cause this pathetic loser, decides that since he cant win he just gives up... 
   yep you wanted to join a good league didnt ya? thought you were really good did ya? now you just dont check your team and the league is leaking about 500 pts a week because of you..
  ... so to everyone in this league that is still trying "im sorry" im sorry that i allowed this pathetic loser to join the league..

and its not like hes just not around anymore cause hes still looking after his SC team,, but i guess hes not coming last in that so hes still trying..  "if you cant win you just give up, and let the league rank be damned" good on you

Justin Bieber

FF champs are 101st.

Fark is the only team that doesn't score well. Should be up 50 places if you add 2000 to his score.

Flame

Quote from: whatlez on July 09, 2012, 11:38:17 AM
FF champs are 101st.

Fark is the only team that doesn't score well. Should be up 50 places if you add 2000 to his score.
FF Warriors sitting in 40th place! Should be top 20 though for reasons listed above!

Justin Bieber

I didn't realise this was FF warriors thread as I read what maidens said and it said overall leagues...

popedelio

i feel like i have let this league down with some average scores, but hopefully it can turn around for me :) to win the ever so rewarding secondary premiership (Y) hahaha

upthemaidens

Quote from: popedelio on July 09, 2012, 05:16:42 PM
i feel like i have let this league down with some average scores, but hopefully it can turn around for me :) to win the ever so rewarding secondary premiership (Y) hahaha
nah dont feel bad,  atleast you are still trying to field your best team every week..
   i dont care if someones team is the greatest,, what bugs me is someone just giving up cause they cant win.. and like i said the the last post im in "FF Bronze" SC league  with this Sammy's Sloggers,  and in that hes coming 2nd.. so ofcourse hes still trying in SC....  i know it takes atleast a few minutes every friday to set ya team(basic stuff) like setting EMG. benching guys who arnt named....but stick to public leagues if ya just gunna give up..

upthemaidens

You have just been sent a personal message by nichsa673 on FanFooty Forum.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

The message they sent you was:

soz bro, been focusing o supercoach. got 2 teams, completely different yet both coming 300th. Will focus more on DT next year like I did last year when I finished in top 1000

...  hows this^^^^  what an absolute prick, yeah doesnt give a stuff... some people

Memphistopheles

Quote from: upthemaidens on July 10, 2012, 02:43:44 AM

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

soz bro, been focusing o supercoach. got 2 teams, completely different yet both coming 300th. Will focus more on DT next year like I did last year when I finished in top 1000

...  hows this^^^^  what an absolute prick, yeah doesnt give a stuff... some people

Can you reply and ask him for his log-in so we can update his team for the rest of the season and try and push up to the top 20?

upthemaidens

Quote from: Memphistopheles on July 10, 2012, 04:57:11 PM
Quote from: upthemaidens on July 10, 2012, 02:43:44 AM

Can you reply and ask him for his log-in so we can update his team for the rest of the season and try and push up to the top 20?
haha  not after the reply i did send back,, nah its over..
  i mean we were as high as 10th overall at one point. :'(  ..  oh well  might try it again next year, or not  see if i could be stuffed..
...still in packhunters which is flying the FF flag

Grazz

Experiencing the same thing in one or two of my leagues. Be rebuilding a couple from the ground up in 2013. :(

upthemaidens

Quote from: Grazz on July 14, 2012, 07:24:24 PM
Experiencing the same thing in one or two of my leagues. Be rebuilding a couple from the ground up in 2013. :(
yep, think we need to start blacklisting some for next year..
  if i do another league again, the selection process will be alittle more strict  i.e. if i havnt seen you around the forum for the last few years, you're no chance :D .. is that abit rough? maybe, but its for the greater good

and Grazz if you have a free league spot next year, im sure there would be a place for you in FF Warriors ....nudge nudge
im gunna start recruiting early :P

Grazz

Quote from: upthemaidens on July 15, 2012, 11:16:18 AM
Quote from: Grazz on July 14, 2012, 07:24:24 PM
yep, think we need to start blacklisting some for next year..
  if i do another league again, the selection process will be alittle more strict  i.e. if i havnt seen you around the forum for the last few years, you're no chance :D .. is that abit rough? maybe, but its for the greater good

and Grazz if you have a free league spot next year, im sure there would be a place for you in FF Warriors ....nudge nudge
im gunna start recruiting early :P

Thanks for the invite mate, will be speaking with you over the summer via PM's regarding leagues so i will let you know asap.

upthemaidens

well "FF WARRIORS" we are now carrying a "Frozen Team".. if you come across "Nichsa673"(sammy's sloggers) boo the crap out of him.  also anyone starting a league next year be warned he will give up if he's not winning..